4/17/20 UPDATE – As of 9:47a ET, some sizing availability has been updated. More Swiftly Tech Long Sleeves have been made available in all three colors. As for the Digital Oasis Wunder Trains, all sizes except 12 and 14 have become available in the US.
OH EM GEE my coffee this morning was super strong and holy Chameleon Cold Brew why is it that I can have two straight shots of espresso to the face and be fine, but 4 ounces of Chameleon have me WIIIIIIIRED?! CCB is potent stuff, people. Potent.
So this is me right now. Anyway! On to lululemon’s latest markdowns. 🙂🙃🙂
WMTM Alert: 4/16/20 Edition
- Wunder Train High-Rise Tight 25″ – Digital Oasis White Multi / $69
- Love Tee V – Washed Purple Quartz / $44 – Sizes 0-6
- Action Always Short Sleeve – Black / $39 – Size 10 & 12 Only
- Break a Trail Jacket – Night Diver / $179
- Free to Be Serene Bra – Future Oasis Grey Multi / $39 – Sizes 2, 4 and 10
- All the Right Places Pant II – Chianti / $89
- Flurry Up Super High Rise Tight – Black / $89
- On the Fly 7/8 Pant – Ink Blue / $69
- Breeze By Long Sleeve II – Black / $69 – Yes it’s black but look closely and make sure you’re ok with the LULULEMON across the front before you get excited and pull the trigger.
- Energy Bra High Neck – Future Oasis Grey Multi / $39 – Sizes 4, 8, 10, and 12
- Free to Be Bra – Future Oasis Grey Multi / $39 – 10, 12 and 14 only
- Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve – Violet Viola / $69 – Size 4, 6, 8 and 12
- Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve – Soleil / $69 – All sizes
- Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve – True Navy / $69 – Sizes 6, 8, 10 Only
I’ve already had to delete things from this post because they’ve sold out between seeing them and writing about them, so GO GO GO!
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.
That purple top is too cute!
As much as I love the Energy Bra High Neck, I hate prints–even subtle ones. It’s in my cart, but I’m not gonna do it.
I’ve been eyeing the OTF Full Length Pants in in Ink Blue (must. get. something. in. Ink Blue.), but the 7/8 will do the trick. The cash back apps are being shiesty today, so I’m going to hold out. I wear a 0 in them and don’t think they’ll sell out–just like the other WMTM colorways that have been sitting there for months.
Thanks for the update on WMTM. I put the Chianti All the Right Places Pant and entered in my gift card (which had more than enough to pay for it) and the order wouldn’t go through.
I tried to call but there was a projected hour and 30 minute wait to speak to an educator 🙄. The leggings are now sold out in my size, so no Chianti for me. I’ll have a margarita instead.
THANK YOU for noting LULULEMON is printed on the front of the Breeze By LS. I totally didn’t see that and would not have been happy had I purchased it. Thanks for the heads up!
6.5% rebate on Rakuten for lululemon . A friend just pointed this out to me so I ordered some mark sown stuff 🤦🏻♀️
FYI – I have been told by Rakuten that the discount does not apply to marked down product. Supposedly it only applies to full price items.
I love the WMTM updates! Just like you mentioned, these usually sell out so quick that I never have a chance to purchase. It doesn’t help that usually the only sizes they have in these products are too big for me. You’ve mentioned that they updated this page on Thursday’s, and I was wondering if you knew what time they did this? Maybe this will allow me, and others with this issue, to actually enjoy the somewhat cheaper prices.