4/17/20 UPDATE – As of 9:47a ET, some sizing availability has been updated. More Swiftly Tech Long Sleeves have been made available in all three colors. As for the Digital Oasis Wunder Trains, all sizes except 12 and 14 have become available in the US.
OH EM GEE my coffee this morning was super strong and holy Chameleon Cold Brew why is it that I can have two straight shots of espresso to the face and be fine, but 4 ounces of Chameleon have me WIIIIIIIRED?! CCB is potent stuff, people. Potent.
So this is me right now. Anyway! On to lululemon’s latest markdowns. 🙂🙃🙂
WMTM Alert: 4/16/20 Edition
- Wunder Train High-Rise Tight 25″ – Digital Oasis White Multi / $69
- Love Tee V – Washed Purple Quartz / $44 – Sizes 0-6
- Action Always Short Sleeve – Black / $39 – Size 10 & 12 Only
- Break a Trail Jacket – Night Diver / $179
- Free to Be Serene Bra – Future Oasis Grey Multi / $39 – Sizes 2, 4 and 10
- All the Right Places Pant II – Chianti / $89
- Flurry Up Super High Rise Tight – Black / $89
- On the Fly 7/8 Pant – Ink Blue / $69
- Breeze By Long Sleeve II – Black / $69 – Yes it’s black but look closely and make sure you’re ok with the LULULEMON across the front before you get excited and pull the trigger.
- Energy Bra High Neck – Future Oasis Grey Multi / $39 – Sizes 4, 8, 10, and 12
- Free to Be Bra – Future Oasis Grey Multi / $39 – 10, 12 and 14 only
- Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve – Violet Viola / $69 – Size 4, 6, 8 and 12
- Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve – Soleil / $69 – All sizes
- Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve – True Navy / $69 – Sizes 6, 8, 10 Only
I’ve already had to delete things from this post because they’ve sold out between seeing them and writing about them, so GO GO GO!
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.