I am still waiting on the day that I don’t automatically type “1” as the first digit of the year. That day has not yet come. But you know what has? Another lululemon upload. I cannot get enough of Soleil.
OH HEY! MORE SOLEIL! Look at me busting a rhyme.
5 Faves & a Dud: 2/18/20 Edition
Favorite #1: Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve ($78) in Expedition
Lululemon calls it Expedition. I call it I went to Syracuse and a straight orange Swiftly is pretty much the only color of the rainbow that I don’t already own. I can’t NOT.
Call it coincidence that I just placed an order of Spicy Hot Tomato Oil a couple days ago? If you’re from the Cuse area or went to school there, you know the drool-inducing magical substance I’m talking about.
Favorite #2: Speed Up Short 2.5″ / Speed Up Short Long 4″ ($58) in Incognito Camo Multi Grey/Black
People like me are the reason that the Incognito Camo Multi Grey just won’t quit. I want it in every core style possible. However, my black savasana camo OG Speeds from 2014 are still going strong, so I can probably save my money here.
Listen to me trying to have discretion when I just bought the Wild Bluebell DFIA even though I already own Night Diver. Some self control is better than none.
Favorite #3: Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve 2.0 ($78) in Tempo Stripe White Black
Last week, the Swiftly Tech SS 2.0m came out, and I thought I was all over on it like white on rice noticing that the omega design had been eliminated. Welp, now I’ve been foiled because the long-sleeved 2.0 has it.
I just need to try it on for myself. Fitting Room, I had so much fun with you on Valentine’s Day… I think it’s time we go on another date.
Favorite #4: Perfectly Oversized Hoodie ($118) in Black
It’s basic, it’s black, and I’m willing to bet that the Perfectly Oversized Hoodie lives up to its name… far more than any random swag from work can.
Check that knowing glance on the model’s face. F*ck yeah you want this hoodie.
Favorite #5: Everywhere Belt Bag ($38) in Soleil
There I go talking up Soleil and waiting until the last fave to feature it. This gorgeously optimistic yellow is becoming more and more available in the Accessory realm, so a fun belt bag is what I’m going with this week.
If it becomes mine, will I get it dirty? Probably. But I’ll look like an awesomely colorful kaleidoscope while it happens.
The Dud: Align Super High Rise Tight 28″ ($98) in Pink Taupe
Fun Fact: I was *THISCLOSE* to hitting publish on this entire post without writing up a Dud. I mean, I guess that’s good. Some days, especially back a few years ago, it used to be an internal battle to declare just one winner (loser?) of the week. So I’m going with something that’s not necessarily terrible, but I can guarantee you that I’ll never wear.
I’m sure some of you are wondering what about the utilitarian styled lab coats that uploaded this week… but in a weird way, I kind of dig them.
SO MUCH PINK in this week’s upload. Magenta glow is running the table. I prefer something a bit more in-your-face than this shade, but it’s a nice upgrade from all the millennial blush we’ve had thrown at us in the last year or so. Options include:
- Speed Up Short 2.5″ & Speed Up Short Long / $58
- Pace Rival Skirt Regular 13″ & Pace Rival Skirt Tall 15″ / $68
- Wunder Under High-Rise Tight 28″ Fullux / $98 – Curious about opacity
- Wunder Under High-Rise Tight 25″ Fullux / $98
- Define Jacket / $118
- Hotty Hot Short II Long & Hotty Hot Short II / $58
- Swiftly Tech Racerback / $58
- Free to Be Serene Bra High Neck Long Line / $68
Is it me, or do some of these magenta glows look dustier than others?
I Can’t Stop Rambling
- I don’t need to be adding TWO belt bags into the top 5, but I can’t help it if I keep returning to the algae green On the Beat Belt Bag. Does this mean I’m pond scum? 😂 Maybe I should be looking at the actual CLOTHING items in this color instead.
- This takes me to the Fast and Free Tight II 25″ in algae green, and I want to know where the hell these were when I needed them back in December for the Christmas 5K season?! (The Fast & Free Short 6″ is available for those of you in warmer climates)
- In a lighter green world, Tidewater Teal is available in a few Align-y items…
- Other sources of super soliel fun time alluded to earlier in this post:
- Can we talk about the back of the Sunday Sprint Short Sleeve and what are those cute little orange Speed Shorts hiding in plain sight?
- The Play Off the Pleats Skirt has made its return in black and white, a 13″ version. Fingers crossed for a few colors and a longer length. Otherwise I’ll be kicking it with my arsenal of Pace Rivals.
At this point in time, I’m a lot of talk and not a lot of purchasing. I made a mistake in letting the Hot Sunset Pace Rival Skirt sit in my cart for too long and sell out, so I should probably consider making like Tonto and jumping on that Expedition Swiftly LS before it sells out. As a lulu-loving Syracuse alum, it’s my duty. Right???
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.