Here is where I usually yammer on with a fun little anecdote for the week, but I’m coming up short. I did, however, punch a 695/999 on the punching bag machine at the bar last night (yes, Wednesday). That was almost as hard as some of the guys. So, you could say I’m living my best reasonably entertaining life right now. Plus, I didn’t get injured. Hooray?
WMTM Alert: 7/18/19 Edition
Let’s try to make some sense and categorize things a little bit this week, eh?
- Energy Bra *Long Line – $39, peach pink, all sizes from 2-12
- Laser Focused Bra – $49, vintage plum AND BLACK, all sizes from 2-12
- Flow Y Bra *Nulu – $39, utopia, all sizes from 2-12
- More Utopia: Energy Bra – $39, all sizes from 2-14 EXCEPT 12
- Free to Be Serene Bra *High Neck – $39, sage, all sizes from 2-12
- Sizes 8-12 can score the muse Swiftly Breeze Tank Relaxed Fit for $39
- Tons of color and size options in the Essential Tank. Keep in mind that this one runs pretty large. I’m usually an 8 and would go for a 6 here.
- The Soul Stride Tank went down to $49 in all four color options, black & white included.
- Believe it or not, the black or white Turn to Tie Tank is just $29, while the two colors will still get you for $34.
- Another reasonable price point the Breezy Love Tank *Pleated is $29
- Keep in mind if you’re looking at the Swiftly Speed Sleeveless Henley that the neck hole is pretty small. [Fit Review]
Shirts & Jackets
- I’m digging the bermuda teal/black blend on the Swiftly Speed Short Sleeve, along with its $49 price tag
- I LOVE my Modern Stripe Heathered Black White Love Crew III to the moon and back. In fact, I wore it yesterday! It’s amazing, you should get one too.
- Pastel or neon depending on the day and the light: Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve *Breeze in elixir
Crops, Tights, Shorts, Pants, Etc.
- Deep marine I’m still here for you, boo: Wunder Under High-Rise Tight
Full-On Luxtreme 28″ (fka High Times) are $69 in every single size from 0-14. I love the honey lemon pairing so much.
- Utopia x Align times two, both the Align Pant II 25″ and the Align Short are marked down
- Pay no mind to the Dad sneakers the On the Fly Pant Full Length is styled with and check out the styling on the Tall (33″ inseam) option. Makes a world of difference and now I’d like to try these pants.
- Speed Up Short 2.5″ – $39, Illusion Tidal Teal Bermuda Teal/Bermuda Teal, have at it, everyone from 0 all the way to 14.
- Court Crush Tennis Dress – almost blue is $99 now. [Fit Review]
- I doubt my ability to rock the Stillness Wrap, but if you can – get in on it for $69
- Very surprised to see the black Picnic Play dress on markdown. This is a solid deal.
Lunch breaks pass WAY TOO QUICKLY when you choose to blog straight through them. Gotta go love y’all bye – hope you found a few new gems this week! 🙂
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.
I picked up the Utopia in the align crops. I love the floral print and was contemplating them at full price. I went with my larger align pant size to minimize fading.
And a couple weeks ago, i found my size in the black picnic play dress on MD. I had it hemmed immediately, and picked it up last week. Holy flattering, as I knew it would be. I haven’t had the occasion to wear it yet, but can’t wait to rock it. I’m a CRB size 4, but a define jacket 6, and i got the 6. The 4 would’ve been too tight i think.
There’s something about Utopia that makes me want to give it a go, but I know myself and don’t think I’ll end up wearing it that often.
That’s AWESOME about the Picnic Play Dress – I love when random in store markdowns happen! Sounds like you need to find a reason for Fancy Friday ASAP 😁