To illustrate how little energy I have to come up with a witty intro, let’s just say my ‘dinner’ is an Rx Bar and a Truly hard seltzer in my hotel room while watching reruns of The Big Bang Theory. So, let’s just gloss over how COOL I am and get right on to this week’s WMTM highlights.
WMTM Alert: 6/6/19 Edition
- HOW in the world is the deep marine Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve in the mix?! It’s beautiful. I wear mine every laundry cycle. I consider this flattering gem tone a steal, even for $59.
- I can ride a bike, but that doesn’t make me a cycling enthusiast. For those of you out there who have been eyeballing pieces of the annual cycling collection, the City to Summit Cycling Jacket is reasonably marked down to $129.
Side note: this cycling stuff makes me think of long time reader Shannon who’s currently kicking ass on two wheels all the way from San Francisco to LA for a fundraiser. She’s probably too busy riding to see this but GO SHANNON! My 13 mile run pales in comparison to what she’s taking on right now.
- Graphite purple Pace Rival Crops are $69 now.
- Surprised to see the frontier On the Fly Skirt available in all sizes, given how versatile it can be during summer months when you need to look half respectable.
- Lulu brought the lemons this Tuesday while moving more honey lemon to WMTM this week. The latest reductions:
- ANOTHER good deal! I’m a fan of both interconnect blue multi and jet stream blue, so to get both in the Choose a Side Short for $39 is kind of sort of an easy decision to make.
- I’ve been a quiet fan of the Speed Up Crop fan for the last year, so I’m tempted to spring for the white. I then remember I can’t touch ANYTHING if I wear white. For those of you who are gutsy, they’re marked down in all sizes from 0-14. I’m going to see how my Athleta unicorn crops hold up before I get any crazier.
- I knew the spicy red Mist Over Windbreaker was too good to be true. Sizes 0-2 only.
- I’ve been quietly eyeballing the Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Breeze in jet stream. It’s $49 now. Gimme.
- I’m a bad blogger and don’t even remember when the Open Up Tank uploaded. Well, it’s $39 now.
- The girls online rock the Mix & Mingle Tank, and I want to believe I can too. Maybe for $49? Alas it is $59.
- Interconnect blue multi Energy Bra. I’m having trouble here. I don’t need it, but I know I’d wear it. Agh. Also finally/surprisingly making their arrival on WMTM:
- In honor of the Jeopardy action this week, I’ll take “things that don’t surprise me in the least bit that they’re marked down”, Alex. I’m talking more. Golden. Lime.
- Into Something Good Pant
- In Your Court Dress – read my review first, and don’t order unless you absolutely LOVE IT, okay?
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.