May this week’s adventures into We Made Too Much be more successful than my attempt to sleep for 10 hours last night, which was foiled by the lights in my room coming on at 3:17a because I forgot to shut off the “hey idiot get up it’s time to go to the airport” rule from last week’s trip.
One minute I am feeling like a mega PR at this weekend’s race is inevitable, the next minute I’m having trouble falling asleep because what if I am push too soon and fizzle out? Long distance running is supposed to f*ck with your head WHILE you’re doing it, but I like to be a little bit extra and let it mess with me also when I am simply sitting and thinking about running, which is… all the damn time. SoCal. Tomorrow. GAAHHH!
WMTM Alert: 5/30/19 Edition
- Complementary straps are awesome, and the Utility Blue/Blue Cast Energy Bra Long Line is $39 and available in all sizes except 14
- I *think* I like honey lemon? The Swiftly Tech Racerback is marked down, sizes 6-12
- I’m digging both the side tie styling and $39 price tag on the Sneak Out Short Sleeve. White 4’s and black 12’s are gone, everything else is up for grabs.
- Considering the reversible nature of the design, think of the Choose a Side Short as two pairs of shorts for the price of a marked down one. $19.50 each. The green/blue combo is sold out in 6 & 14, but every other size/combo is available.
- Latest Define Jacket markdowns:
- Quicksand ($89) – 2, 4, 10, 12
- Dusty Dawn ($79) – 0, 2, 10, 12
- For low-impact classes where the drapey look won’t distract, the Dare to Drop Tank is $39 in all colors.
- I’m surprised but excited to see the honey lemon Free to Be Serene Bra High Neck on markdown in ALL sizes.
- The Mist Over Windbreaker comes in a bunch of fun colors. If you opted to wait and see if Antoinette was going to get marked down, the gamble only pays off if you’re a size 0, 4, or 6.
- Speaking COLORS, the dark red All The Right Places Crop II says hi I’m $89 now.
- It would be silly not to snap up the Free to Be Bra *Wild in hyacinth. Sizes 4 & 6 are SOL but everyone else wins.
- Digging the color marlin, kind of want to snap up a $34 Cates Tee.
- Interconnect Blue Multi Energy Bra – I see you, I want you.
- If you’re thinking of ordering the Swiftly Speed Polo for $49, see my fit review and consider sizing up.
- In the same fitting room posts are notes on the Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Breeze – grey sage is marked down, stay true to size on this one.
- For softness to lounge in
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.