On this fine Thursday morning, I have splurged. I splurged on a Starbucks breakfast sandwich, I splurged on TOO MUCH 50% off Easter Candy at CVS (half price Cadbury Mini Eggs come on now), and then I placed a Thursday lulu order.
Now the fun part lies in wondering if my order for an Ultra Violet Sculpt Tank II goes through. The color option appears in the WMTM Main Page, but when I go to the item page, the photos won’t load, nor did they show in my shopping cart.
I went ahead with the purchase anyway, along with the interconnect blue multi Fast & Free Crop II (I’ll wear them more than the tights) and the florid flash Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Crew. Fingers crossed that envelope arrives with three items in it! As for the rest of this week’s markdowns…
- The retro vibe Run Crew Tight is down to $79 in all 3 colors, dark olive/obsidian/grey sage is my personal fave
- If pastel tanks are your jam, both the antoinette Swiftly Tech Racerback and heathered serene blue Essential Tank are now $49.
- I can only imagine once you put a nulu Cool Racerback II on, you’ll never take it off out of pure blissful softness. Take your chances at frosted pine for $39
- Misty Merlot is on the way out the door, with a few options to choose from:
- FWIW I love how cute the Play Off the Pleats Skirt fits and looks… too bad it doesn’t come in Tall so I can wear it when I’m working events during the summer months!
- For some galactic texture, the Magnetized Jacquard Black White Define Jacket is down to $89
- I don’t own one, but Ebb to Street Tank II fans can grab 3 color options right now: Blush Coral, Blue Cast & Figue (aka mauve)
- I think the dark adobe Sculpt Tank II looks pretty awesome on the model with a darker complexion than mine. If you look more like her than you do me, get ittttt
- Also adorable? A sea breeze All Tied Up Tank for $34. All sizes except 10 available.
- The grey sage On the Beat Belt Bag joins its serene blue sister on WMTM for $39. Stop making fun of the trend and get in on it, already. Hands free is the way to be.
- If scoring a Free to Be Bra *Wild to add to your collection is a priority, you’re going to have to feel free to play the wild card with only prints marked down right now.
- If you’re like me and every day is ‘wear lululemon to work’ day… two more marked down options for basic tops include:
- Ruche of Adrenaline Long Sleeve – $59 and TBH kicking myself for not adding to my order from earlier today
- Back In Action Long Sleeve – $29 (yup, twenty nine)
- Into the Sun Tee – $59 and ANOTHER one that I could totally write off as work clothes b/c it’s UPF. Am I about to place a second order today? Maybe.
- Faint coral is the only Invigorate Bra to be marked down to $39, otherwise there is an assortment of prints to choose from.
- Same goes for $39 Energy Bras – patterns patterns patterns.
- If I had to choose one style of lululemon skivvies, it’s the Namastay Put Hipster (RIP Light as Air), so I may grab the Dark Red/Sheer Blue/Faint Coral Namastay Put Hipster 3 Pack
The clock is ticking on my lunch break so I’ve got to peace out for now… and wonder if I really am going to place two orders in two hours because I CAN’T HELP MYSELF!!!
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.