Time flies when you’re hurling yourself down a mountain for 3 days. Thursday again already? Time to keep the blogging mojo going and it’s We Made Too Much o’clock. Here’s the interesting new stuff 🙂
WMTM Alert: 3/7/19 Edition
- The lazurite Pack It Down Again Jacket is marked down to $139. Size up if you’ve got larger shoulders, all sizes except 12 are available. (Read my review)
- Or… to hell with the shoulders and pick up the Pack It Down Again Vest for ($99)
- The link is being a little buggy, but the Toasty Tech Tight II in cyber is only $69 and let’s face it, it’s still cold out. Sizes 2 & 12 only, I’d act fast if I were you.
- AHHH I may have to break my no Cool Racerback II rule, because electric coral is marked down, and I effing love electric coral. Other available colors include eucalyptus (new this week), iris flower and tonic sea.
- Now is the time to stock up on quality lulu sweaters that will last a few seasons, and I’ve got an eye on the Time to Restore Sweater ($69)
- I never got a chance to try on the Wunder Under Hi-Rise Tight *Rib, but I like the texture, and also that now all three colors (black, olive, gray) are down to $89
- I’m doing a happy dance because I’m a size 10 and the Wee Are From Space Black Slate Wunder Under Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight is now $69. Size 12s, dance with me. Single digit ladies, you gotta sit this one out.
- Lucky size 2’s get the not just the Modern Stripe Heathered Hero Blue White All Tied Up Tank for a mere $29, but the gorgeous dark adobe Down For It All Jacket ($139) too. I’m a little bit jelly.
- I feel like everyone needs a black Ruche of Adrenaline Tank. Now we can all have one for $39.
Pardon me gonna go fill my shopping cart and then try to talk myself out of some of it. Also gonna cross my fingers that my plane shows up because apparently I’m hexed lately.
All stock images property of lululemon athletica.
[DISCLOSURE] ATHLETIKATY.COM USES AFFILIATE LINKS.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.
If you haven’t ordered yet I don’t recommend the Time to Restore Sweater. I ordered and returned as material was really cheap and didn’t look like it would hold up after a couple of washes.
How do you think the Ruche of Adrenaline tank runs? I usually wear an 8 in Power Y tanks, but a 10 in CRB and all of the bras. It looks super cute, but I am afraid to pull the trigger since I can’t return it.
I haven’t seen one in person, but judging by the look of it on the model, it seems as though it’s looser than a CRB but slimmer than a Sculpt. I’m thinking whatever size you take in a Swiftly Tech Racerback may be the most similar fit to base your sizing decision off of.