This week’s post is late thanks to the fact that I am smart and went on a business trip with my laptop charger, but not the MacBook itself. Nice work, Katy. Well, Aerus and I are back together again (yes I name my devices weird things) and it’s time to jump on this week’s latest offerings from lululemon 😀
5 Faves & a Dud: This Week’s Favorites
From top, L-R:
- Zoned In Tight ($148) – so these aren’t new, lululemon uploaded them again to pretend like they are. I feel like they were uploaded without the appropriate amount of fanfare that they deserved the first go around, so this is reminding you that these tights are amazing and you should try them out. Lucky for you, I’ve already written a review on them and absolutely love ’em. Worth the moola.
- Daily Lineup Tank ($56) – At first glance, this isn’t something I’d seriously consider myself (it’s cropped, it’s February), but I can’t help but keep coming back to it.
- Kick Serve Bra Texture ($64) – One day I’m gonna have the confidence to race in something like this. One day.
- Moving Meditation Jacket ($118) in plum shadow – I would very much like to cozy up in this jacket on a couch or airplane OR A FANCY AIRPLANE WITH A COUCH ON IT please and thank you.
- Fast & Free 7/8 Tight II ($128) in Evergreen Camo Green Multi – who cares if I already have the full length incognito camo I WANT THESE TOO kthx. (So do 4’s and 6’s apparently, those sizes are already gonzo online.)
Scenic Route 7/8 Tight ($118)
It pains me to have to Dud these, but I have to. I truly appreciate that lululemon’s making an effort on a pant to challenge Athleta’s amazing lineup of city pants (the only reason I ever take my Headlands Hybrid Cargo Tights off is to wash them). However, these Scenic Routes still look like Speed Tights with an odd ruched pocket on the side.
I want to love and be happy about these, I really do. But there’s something not quite right about the design just yet. Lose the ruching and make these out of a tech fleece or brushed luxtreme and we would have had ourselves a potential breakthrough.
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to keep AthletiKaty.com up and running.