Volume discounts aren’t new to anyone (ahem COSTCO), but it’s an idea that usually only crosses over into higher-end retail, well… not very often unless it’s socks. Therefore, I was stoked to see Sweaty Betty promoting what they refer to as The Running Kit.
Here’s the deal. On eligible styles:
- Purchase a running top + legging = Save $35
- Purchase a running top + legging + bra = Save $60
The Running Kit: Long Sleeve Tops (10 total)
- Glisten Bamboo Long Sleeve Workout Top ($70) – 3 colors: Black, Smoke Green, Beetle Blue
- Breeze Long Sleeve Run Top ($90) – 3 colors: Black, White, Tulip Red
- Breeze Merino Long Sleeve Run Top ($100) – 3 colors: Black, White, Tulip Red
- Breeze Solid Merino Long Sleeve Run Top ($100) – 1 color: Aubergine
The Running Kit: Zero Gravity Leggings (8 total)
- Zero Gravity Run Leggings ($135) – 2 colors: Aubergine Colour Block, Leaf Print
- Zero Gravity Run Leggings ($130) – 1 color: Black
- Zero Gravity 7/8 Run Leggings ($130) – 2 colors: Slate, Beetle Blue Swirl Print
- Zero Gravity Crop Run Leggings ($115) – 1 color: Black
- Zero Gravity Side Pocket Run Leggings ($135) – 1 color: Tonal Forest Print
- Zero Gravity Side Pocket Crop Run Leggings ($120) – 1 color: Tonal Forest Print
The Running Kit: Bras (7 total)
- All Train Bra ($90) – 2 colors: Black, Tulip Red
- Victory Run Bra ($70) – 1 color: Black
- High Intensity Run Bra ($65) – 2 colors: Black, Aubergine
- Ultra Run Bra ($65) – 2 colors: Black, Beetle Blue
- If you see the Stamina Bra ($50) and think OMG THIS DEAL MAKES IT FREE, sadly, ’tis not part of the deal.
HOWEVER… Sweaty Betty is also offering a 2/$75 deal on the Stamina Bra, which usually go for $50 apiece.
So in case saving money on nice things is your jam, here are a few outfit combos I came up with, because I haven’t played paper dolls for a long time and this kind of feels like it.
Oh, and I did some math, too, in case you’re looking to get the biggest bang for your buck.
Running Kit Idea #1
Running Kit Idea #2
With all the available options, I’m confident in calling this combination my favorite. I already have two black Glistens and the Infield Thermal Pullover, so why not go full matchy matchy?
Running Kit Idea #3
Can’t go wrong with black & red on those days you really need to fire yourself for an annoyingly long run (or CrossFit Open WOD).
By no means am I saying this because of the quality of the product. It’s simple math. If you want to max out savings, you won’t be saving as much if you choose some of the pricier items. Still doesn’t stop me from loving the All Train. Ah, I want to try one so badly!
Yes, the photos I’ve chosen make you look like a total ninja, but that’s my signature winter look and I’m sticking with it! The highest percentage of savings you’ll see on a two-piece kit is 19% off a Glisten & ZG Crops, and savings jump to 24% when you add in an Ultra Run Bra. Huzzah!