Yes, I know. December is the time of year when you’re supposed to stop thinking about yourself and be buying gifts for everyone else remotely relevant in your life.
But what if I told you… Athleta’s discounting their sale section EVEN MORE (20% more), with no code, for the next two days? Whether you’re snagging a gift for yourself or someone else, their markdowns page may be worth a cruise through in the next 48 hours.
Best of: Athleta’s Sale on Sale
Note: the 20% off is IN ADDITION to the red prices listed online. The true sale price (listed below) will automatically update in your cart.
- Solitude Hoodie Sweatshirt Dress in black (now $35.99) – much like the North Face hooded dress I featured last season, this is a perfect go-to with tights & slip ons when you have absolutely no idea what to wear that day. All sizes from XXS-L are in stock.
- Surrey Hills Sweatshirt Dress – same idea.
- XLs are in luck on the Industry Weekday Dress. Everyone else’s luck runs short.
- Sculptek Skinny Crop Jean Biscayne Wash (now $35.99) – This price is phenomenal. Normally I’d say size DOWN if in between, but the one pair of 8’s I tried in this wash earlier this year felt super snug, compared to my perfectly-fitting quartz and medium washes. Judging by the reviews online, I may have tried on a dud pair. Rare, but it’s happened to me before.
- Criss Cross Sweatshirt (now $31.99, was $69) – I’m telling you now, these make phenomenal gifts. This piece is heavy, cozy AF and one of my favorite Athleta pieces. $40 is an incredible price, but sizes & colors to choose from are a bit sporadic:
- Ballerina Gown, a peachy pastel pink – XL only
- Peacock, a medium blue – XXS only
- Light Gray Heather – XXS & XL only
- May Rose – XXS-XL, all sizes available
- Desert Coral – XXS-XL, all sizes available
- Sea Salt Heather Nep, whitish w gray flecks – XXS-XL, all sizes available
- Marl Grey Heather – XS & XL only
- Abyss, a nice navy blue – XXS only
- Navy Heather – XXS only
- Serenity Criss Cross Sweatshirt (now $31.99, was $79) – Same as above but different. Same fabric, same cut, different details on the front hem (slightly fancier) and a deeper discount thanks to a higher starting price point. Again, a ton of colors to choose from.
- Silver Grey – all but XXS
- Black – XXS & XL Only
- Silver Bells (I’d call it pebble) – all but S
- Pure Blue, a nice wintry pastel – XXS-XL, all sizes available
- Auberge… light burgundy? – XXS, XS, S, XL
- Navy Captain, a faded navy – All from XXS-M, no L/XL
- Carl’s Stone (btw who the f*ck is Carl) – all but S
- Sea Salt – M, L, XL
- For your barre-fiend sister: Encore Wrap Top ($41.59) in Dovetail Taupe (M-XL) or Black (S-XL)
- Show off that fun sports bra in the Open Back Tee, and brag about the $18.39 price
- Silver Grey – XS, M, L, XL
- Black – XS-XL
- Bright White – L & XL only
- If you (or someone you know) can pull off the cropped LS look, the Studio Crop Long Sleeve is marked all the way down to $11.98
- Contender Reflective 7/8 Tight, aka secret party pants, are $78.39, in 1X and 2X
- The Salutation Stash Pocket Tight feels like more compressive Align Pants, but with POCKETS <3 and if this 20% off is really true, they’re only going to knock you back $35.18, instead of the full $89. Alas, the page is working funny for me, so there’s no good way to tell which colors are on sale, and which aren’t.
- Weatherproof yourself with a Ballard Waterproof Parka for $139.99, INSTEAD OF $268. Woof.
- The Jump Step Jacket is pretty slick, and unfortunately for me it’s only available in XXS, for a nicey nice $56.78
- The Stellar Blazer has been popular on the ‘office clothes’ circuit, so if you’re a size S, you’re in luck because they have your size left for $111.19, not $198.
I’d be sitting here all day if I chronicled all 790+ items listed in the sale section, so I’m going to stop here before I get too much farther down the rabbit hole. Nevertheless, head on over, sort by your size and let me know what other kind of goodies you come up with either yourself or your family and friends!
Happy friYAY 😀