11/23 7:30a – include updates to Hunter Boots’ offerings, Athleta’s sitewide discount and Sorel’s 50% off Deal of the Day for Friday
11/23 11:30a – Adding the North Face, 25% off select styles
I’m in an all black outfit and it’s 3 hours until midnight, so you could say I’m already dressed the part to attack Black Friday like a retail ninja. Earlier today, you may have been helping the fam out in the kitchen, or ignoring them and watching TV. While you were busy with Thanksgiving, emails have been flying into inboxes all over the place with discounts abound.
So, here’s my first roundup of the relevant ones that I’ll have to find the strength to resist or go poor failing. At least I’ll look good if the latter happens, amirite? Get scrollin’ for some deals.
Not known for Black Friday discounts, but WMTM has been temporarily renamed and you can find the expected bunch of snoozer neutrals at reduced price points, with a few appealing deals happily mixed in.
- Time to Sweat Bra – for only $29! Fits like an Invigorate Bra would. Hooray for a good deal!
- Free to Be Bra *Wild – dark forest, $29
- Out of Range Bag – $79 instead of $118
- Fast & Free 7/8 Tight II – as low as $79, not $128
- Sculpt Tank II – Cyber Blue $49
- PLAIN BLACK Wunder Under Low-Rise Tight FOR $69 – this is not a drill, and they’re available in 6, 8, and 10 right now (aka the normal sizes)
- APL Techloom Ascend – $119, marked down from $250. APLs stay amazingly squishy if you’re on your feet for 10-12 hours a day. I need to seriously consider this deal.
- Stash N’ Run Tank – $34, for real
- Pack it Up Jacket – $59 is a significant markdown considering the hundreds of dollars I spent on a reflective one at SeaWheeze. If you go for this one, be advised the torso is super roomy but the sleeves run short.
I feel like the inventory on this page has grown since I first looked at it this morning, so it may be in your best interest to keep checking back periodically over the weekend.
The ENTIRE SITE is 30% off. Use code: CHEERS
Now’s your chance to pick up a Glisten Bamboo LS for yourself because it’s my absolute number one favorite piece in my wardrobe. Not the “OMG so obsessed these are my favorite” bullsh*t that popular bloggers spew all over your Instagram feed every other day. That long sleeve is my #1 grab the second it’s out of the laundry, and it’s been that way for 6 months. GET ONE. Or maybe a cute base layer ski set.
- Ski Betty Seamless Long Sleeve Base Layer Top & Leggings – Originally $105/ea, now $73.50
- Festive Star Seamless Long Sleeve Base Layer Top & Leggings – same pricing as Ski Betty
- Glisten Bamboo Long Sleeve Workout Top – OG $70, sale price of $49 is a steal brb gonna go order another
- Exploration Softshell Ski Jacket – $495, now $346.50. Not going to buy it, but I sure will dream about it tonight.
FWIW despite shipping from the UK, I have done a return with SB and it’s a painless process. A shipping label is included with your purchase, so as long as you don’t mangle the original packaging, sending something back if it doesn’t suit your style is a breeze.
Their general deal is 25% off select styles with free shipping. Not bad. But, if you do your homework and follow @sorelfootwear on Instagram, they will be releasing one 50% steal every day at 12a ET / 9p PT. Thursday was Slimpack Riding Tall II, for $107.50, reg $215.
11/23 Update: Today’s half price deal is the Cozy Explorer Boot for only $65
Currently eyeing on Sorel.com:
- Ainsley Conquest Boot – $127.50, was $170
- Lolla Cut-Out Bootie – $105, was $140
- Kinetic Sneaker – $105, was $140… you see these in all the Athleta ads
- Whitney Short Lace – $90, was $120 – I already have a pair. They’re warm like the Caribou, flexy like sneakers. Highly recommend. (Fun fact: Caribou is also on sale for $120.)
- Joanie Sandal II – $67.50, was $150. I paid full price for these in June and absolutely love them. For these to be available for less than half price is HUGE WIN FOR YOU mmmkay
For boots from across the pond that you could wear in a pond, select styles are 20% off. I have to admit that my Original Tall Hunters were an impulse BF buy two years ago, and I’m so glad I went for them. Still wear any time it rains.
- More like a heads up if you go for the Play Short Boot – I have and like my pair, but they’re a bit clunky on the feet. Price is good ($67) if you can stomach the pastels, but be advised they’re a little heavy.
- Original Short Rain Boots ($112, not $140)
11/23 Update: Daily special of 30% off Refined Adjustable Boots, Extra 20% off items that were already on sale
11/23 Update: The ENTIRE SITE is 20% off through 11/25. Use code: BLISS
- Madison Moto Tight – $128, now $102
- Headlands Hybrid Tight – arbor olive, $102 is now $81. Have black already and OMG love.
- Contender Splatter Reflective Tight – $108, now $86
- Elation Virasana 7/8 Tight – Discount turns $89 into $71
- Flurry Color Block Base Layer Top – $79? Try $63.
Heads up on the fine print: Offer not valid on 100% cashmere apparel, footwear, Hill City (their new men’s line), or international purchases.
The ENTIRE SITE is 40% off. Use code: HAPPY40
- Sultry Legging: Shimmer Stripe – was $80, now $48
- High Power Legging: White & Black Stripe – was $74, now $44 for the infamous lululemon Quiet Stripe’s doppelgänger
11/23 Update: 25% off Select Styles
- Shelbe Raschel Hoodie – down to $117.75 from $149. It’s got that SUPER COZY lining <3
- Mossbud Insulated Vest – for $74.25 my wallet is lucky this shiny gold number sold out in my size. XS and S go forth and shine. Also lined with that super cozy stuff.
- Osito 2 Jacket – $74.99 gets you a jacket that’s like wearing the blanket everyone has on their couch
- TNF Terry Funnel Neck Pullover – $41.25 not a bad price yo
- Apex Flex GTX 2.0 – color blocking makes me happy, $137.40
Sitting in my cart…
- TNF Indigo High-Rise Tights – Look like jeans, high rise fit like tights, for $72 I am thisclose to trying them! There are 118 reviews that average 4.4 stars on the North Face’s website, but I’m an eensy bit wary that they’re printed on white.