Guess who’s got a birthday coming up?!?!?
Lululemon turns 20 this month! I was in my local store over the weekend, and one of the Eds that I’ve become friendly with over the years mentioned she’s heard rumors that Seawheeze may feature some birthday-themed carryover of the celebration from the actual day (8/24 I think) all the way into September.
This discussion stemmed from the fact that Holly was wearing a colour crush multi Uplifting Scrunchie, and I had commented on how colorful it was. Birthday cake, rainbow sprinkles, celebration…. ya know. Fun vibes. Vibes a *little* too close to the Seawheeze pattern if you ask me, but that’s just me being a little bit snobbish, wanting to feel special about the race shorts.
Anyhow, I’ve already spent a bunch of lululemon this month (red stuff, duh) and this week’s upload has got me drooling over a few more pieces that I want, but certainly don’t need.
This Week’s Favorites
From top, L-R:
- Find Focus Short Sleeve ($68) in Twillines Ice Grey Black/Black – This could sneak into a work outfit.
- Laser Speed Jacket ($128) in citra lime – Hello, beautiful.
- Fast & Free 7/8 Tight II ($118) in color crush multi – Like black, they’ll match pretty much anything.
- Wunder Under Hi-Rise Tight Full-On Luon 28″ ($98) in Incognito Camo Multi Gray – less apt to fuzz than their Align Pant counterpart.
- Run All Day Backpack II ($118) – Camo is meant to hide dirt, and I think we’re all a bit scared to think of where we’ve put our backpacks down before.
Ready to Reach Dress ($98) in Antique Bark
Antique bark. ANTIQUE BARK? I don’t even need to look at the color to know it’s not going to be a good time. This dress is a large helping of nope and has got me going back for seconds… so I can double down on the massive NOPE.
If I played a drinking game in which I reviewed lululemon’s uploads in the last 2 years, and had to take a shot every time I saw a piece uploaded in a dusty mauve color…
How long before alcohol poisoning would set in? 4 minutes?
Also, the design itself is nothing to write home about. Ironic that I’m writing about it. It doesn’t give the wearer much shape, and even the black version doesn’t help this dress save itself from itself.
But hey… Groove Pants are back. How about that. Let the birthday throwbacks begin. 🙂