I really, REALLY shouldn’t be looking at lululemon’s What’s New page. Having been home like a normal person for a solid couple of weeks, it’s been awesome to have my entire wardrobe available. When everything’s in the laundry and I *still* have plenty of options in my closet… the bench is deep.
This Week’s Favorites
From top, L-R:
- Cool Racerback ($42) in wee are from space nimbus battleship
- Love Tank Pleated ($38) in short serve stripe heathered medium grey white
- Energy Bra *Long Line ($58) in heathered slate/vivid amber
- Quick Pace Long Sleeve ($88) in clear mint
- Energy Bra ($52) in washed marsh /aquamarine
Wunder Under Crop Hi-Rise ($88) in blossom spritz multi
Grandma called, she’s getting pretty mad that lululemon keeps stealing all the upholstery from her house and turning it into clothing. She’s not going to have any drapes left on the windows by the time August rolls around.
So, yeah. While there are plenty of dusty pinks in this week’s upload that would make excellent dust rags, I’m gonna sit here and ogle that clear mint stuff. I wear my clear mint stuff A LOT.
I know lululemon’s been snoozing for a large part of 2018, has anyone gotten anything new lately? I’m crossing my fingers that the brights like clear mint, vivid amber and fuschia pink will stick around. If kayak makes a comeback, that $422 shopping cart I currently have (not going to buy all of it, promise) is going to grow.