So, I’m probably doing this WAAAAY too early in the day, but I saw a 20 item jump and I’ve got a few minutes to type. So, here we are. Will certainly update this post if things get more exciting later today!
EDIT: Of course they did. Scroll down for the updated goodies 🙂
WMTM Alert – 2/16/17 Upload
- Sleet Sprinter Jacket – Now down to $129! Had I known that… I’d have waited and saved $40. Size 10’s only, which is… my size #whompwhomp FYI, I love this jacket to the moon and back, so if you’re a 10, BUY IT 😀
- Break Free Kit (Sweaty) – It was gone, now it’s back. For $19 it’s been a nice little add to my traveling toiletry collection. Not to mention, I actually used it for its intended purpose after changing at the gym last week. Keep your clothes away from the knee sleeves!
- Circuit Breaker Skirt (Tall) – another disappearance and a return to WMTM, still in darkest magenta for Size 10’s only. For $39, I’m tempted.
- Featherlight Singlet Mesh – another score for size 10’s out there! $49, one size one color and that’s it.
- Fleece Please Pullover – size 2’s, only $39 for a nicer version of what you used to wear around the house in high school all the time
- Going Places Jacket – $59, size 4 only. I’m sure it’s warm but it isn’t spectacular.
- It’s Fleecing Cold Zip Up – $49, 8 only. Same commentary as the Going Places Jacket
- No Shivers Neck Warmer – Ski bunnies, this is a $29 deal! Snag it while it’s frigid out!
- Race To Place Run Hat 2.0 – good hat, bad print: mini pop cut boom juice multi/hero blue I don’t care if you’re only $19
- Rush Hour Tank – Size 10 only
- Tracker Short IV – graf black/white, 4 only
- Wander Pant – 2,4,8, $79. I like the looks of them, but the reviews don’t show promising durability. Tread carefully!
UPDATE – I knew I hit ‘post’ too early in the day. Here are the additional pieces that made it today:
- Midnight tulle multi black Wunder Under Pant (Hi-Rise) – fullux, all sizes, $84
- Anyone remember the Back to It Crew? Me neither.
- Cool Racerback II – Brave olive & frozen fizz white black
- Ooooh the NULUX Wunder Under Pant (Hi-Rise) in all sizes (except 8) in plume white black. I’m seriously tempted.
- Also the Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise MESH with the interesting panels down the back, which aren’t really pant length… ya know. All sizes available in those too.
- Just said earlier this morning to a friend that I was going to try to go the entirety of February with no new lulu, but the pretty blue midnight tulle multi Run It Out Tight is singing a siren song! Totally jinxed myself.
- The price on the Hill and Valley Mock Neck Crop Top (a personal fave) has dropped $10 to $39 for the sizes and colors still left.
- The Trapeze Twist Tank (8,10,12 only) is down a few bucks to $48 in mini stripe heathered arctic grey white
- Midnight tulle multi bras! Aaaaaaahhhh!
- Energy Bra – size 2 only. Phew. I’d have ruined aforementioned goal.
- Free to Be Tranquil Bra – size 6, 8, 10, and 12
- Free to Be Bra – 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- If you were eyeing circuit aurora black, both the Run Times Short & Tracker Short IV have gone on sale in that colourway, along with the Circuit Breaker Skirt (and Tall)
Those Run It Out Tights are really going to test me. REALLY. Maybe if I just put them in my cart and hope they sell out before I fold like a napkin? Maybe? Yes, let’s try that.
Happy shopping 🙂 Again.
I saw that Top Knot Toque at the outlet yesterday and it was marked down to $9. So, I thought maybe I’d try one more time to see if I can get the cuteness of the model photo. I couldn’t get it on my head, like not even a little. Embarrassing since I wasn’t in the dressing room, and everyone in the store could see me mess up my hair trying!! My 10 year old wanted to it, so I let her try to put it on. She really struggled to get it on and then said it was uncomfortable…so glad I never caved and bought it off WMTM!!!!
Phew! Bullet dodged 🙂