Lulu, why do you have to go and update WMTM as soon as I walk away from my desk for lunch? Rawr. Here’s a rundown while I try to type with one hand and eat with the other, as I race to get this done before I have to run back to work for a class on lithium battery shipping regulations. TV is glamorous.
WMTM Alert! – 9/22/16 Update
- Dottie Tribe WUP – THE design everyone loves, but buyer beware… THESE ARE FULLUX, NOT LUON.
- Another dottie tribe surprise, Energy Bra in 4-6-8-10. Also do yourselves a favor and snap up the Pipe Dream Blue. I did a couple years ago, and it’s been the most useful pop of color for all of my cute cutout tank needs ever since.
- Even moreso, you can get the Don’t Sweat It Kit in a few colors, incl Dottie Tribe
- Kayak is added to the marked down Cool Racerback lineup
- I got 2 pairs of the Run With the Sun Crop while at Seawheeze, and I’m quite happy with their performance (minus the loose threads). Aside from unraveling at the seams, they fit well? Fun mesh, and lots of it without being weird.
- Var-City Muscle Tank… was meh the first time, still meh now
- Anahatasana Short Sleeve Tee – I think I remember liking this. I still like it.
- Run With the Sun Tight – preeettyy <3
- Some more Runderful leftovers, the Runderful Half Zip is overpriced given that color scheme
- Ceremony Pullover – I don’t even remember this one…
- Oooooh the Braided Vinyasa Scarf is down to $49, which is a reasonable discount given the OG price point of $68
- Guess the Trinity Bra II came too late in the summer to make a splash, it’s on MD already.
- I never paid much attention to the Take Ten Hoodie before, but rosewood is really catching my eye today.
- Not going to lie, that red scheme of the Vinyasa Wrap was a bit scary in person. I can see I’m not the only one who thought so.
- I’d be all over the pipe dream Hi-Rise Wunder Under Crop if I didn’t already have royal blue lulu crops from years and years ago.
- Newer to the lineup, but not so notable… which is why they’re new to the lineup but I’m going to note them anyhow:
- Getaway Crew
- Free Spirit Pant – Full-on Luon
- Minimalist Crop (Full-on Luxtreme)
- Beat the Heat Tight in a gorgeous hero blue, 6-8’s have at it!
- Beat the Heat Tank – wannabe Wild Tank!
- Lotus Scarf
- Back at it Again Tank what are you and where did you come from
- Back at It Tank
- Like Nothing Tank
Ahhhh I must go or else I’ll be late for class! If you’re ok with fullux, GRAB THOSE DOTTIE TRIBES!
It’s a trick. I can’t add the Dottie Tribe WUP to my cart. Boo on you Lululemon!
Trickery! I’m trying now just for fun and it shows “adding…..”
I bought the rosewood hoodie he second it went on markdown in my local store. I loved it at full price. The big difference is being able to cinch the waist. no I don’t work for lululemon lol I seriously love it. Idk why he black and gray went on MD a couple weeks ago and rosewood is only now showing up but I can tell you I have been wearing it ALL THE TIME since I bought it when the temp is 70 or lower. I’m going to wear it all of fall season. I didn’t get black or gray only because I have enough scubas and plain neutral already but the style and cut of this is superb. If it had come in the dark purple that the split crew and hoodie were released in, I might actually pay full price for it. It’s so underrated and the heat here’s pattern they put inside the hood is a nice touch. Anyways I wanted to share my opinion there
I agree with you on the Take Ten! I agonized over getting it in the outlet, but decided not to, since I have enough of the burgundy variations. Would have bought it in a heartbeat in purple or navy.
Heathered *** pattern in the hood. I can’t type when I’m excited lmao
As usual, I placed an order this afternoon, then read your post, then went to order more. Unfortunately the dottie tribe seems to be sold out now. I’m worried about my earlier vinyasa wrap purchase decision. It looks so pretty on the model. I imagined how cozy it would be for travel or Carolina Hurricanes games, so I bought it.
I swore I wasn’t going to get anything today, the blame lays squarely on your shoulders. :p Got the take ten, the kayak crb and the runderful half zip you didn’t like. They are so great for cold weather running and I wanted another.