Possibly jumping the gun here, because some items are showing up twice in my app. This usually means upload is actively happening and will uncrazy itself in the next half hour.
Per your usual Thursday lunch break, cruise the entire lot here. 🙂
Tough to keep up with so many items on MD nowadays, but here’s what’s actually catching my eye:
- Oh hey, Rain for Daze Jacket II. You’re cute, prep red and $129.
- Free to Be Bra *Wild in kayak blue for $34… I paid full price for this a couple months ago.
- OG Cool Racerback in Clear Mint for $29… I paid full price for this a year and a half ago.
- Heathered black/true red are now marked down all three of the lot: Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Crew ($59), Racerback ($49) and the Long Sleeve ($69)… this is an idiotic LS price, it’s $1 higher than the full price was for the same item just 2 months ago.
- Sculpt Tank ($49) in tofino teal
- Scuba Hoodie III ($99) in heathered white
- I like the Cover Me LS in black, too bad only size 4’s get the reduced price
- Get it Om Bra ($54)… meh
- Sculpt It Singlet ($54) – pretty but pricey given how simple the design is
- Love Tee III ($44) 🙂
- Pipe Dream Beat the Heat Bra ($49)… if only I could pull this style off.
- Alright, so the Sculpt It line didn’t sell so well, the Crop Tank and Sculpt It Tank are also moving at lower price points.
Nothing for me this week. Perhaps the lack of enthusiasm can be chalked up to the fact that on top of last night’s nail through a tire on my car – I woke up at 4a, couldn’t fall back asleep until 6a, overslept, was late for work and then the espresso machine was broken at work so I’m still decaffeinated (and apparently looking like it too. Thanks, Jesse).
HAPPY THURSDAY, Y’ALL!