I did not give May permission to go by this quickly. Father Time, you renegade.
[Check out the full WMTM selection here]
Looks to be about 15-20 new items this week, including:
- 5 Mile LS – 8 colors, too much of a PIA to see sizes available with the new website. Go fish.
- Cleaning house on seven wonders multi!
- Also new this week: Make a Move Bra
- If the rumors are true, the Boogie Short is on its way out to make room for the new Wunder Short. If you love them, grab them now! (See also: Boogie Short Roll-Down)
- Speed Tights in not the most fun prints in case it’s still cold at your house.
- The Meshed Up Short. This does not surprise me.
- 2 color options in the Nouveau Limits Tank
- SPEED SHORTS!!!
- Perhaps the Split Second Short is more your style?
- Need a gym bag? Have a Run Ways Duffel.
GAH I was too slow on the kayak blue Speeds. Doh!
the duffle is tempting me …..
I love love love the 5 mile LS so I grabbed the boom juice and the minty color whose specific name escapes me. That makes more in my collection than is responsible but they are so great!
I also may have grabbed the stripey pace rivals. I do so love side pockets.
Still haven’t come around to the 5 Mile LS.
In other news, I wore those Seawheeze crops out to run on Wednesday and thought of you! 😀
I got another 5 mile LS, too. Love that shirt. Perfect for running in LA where swiftlies are too hot. $78 did feel a bit steep when I bought my first two! Love the new price. I really wanted those twisted dune pace rivals but I don’t have a lot of light flare and worry about matching.
I live in the LA area too and totally agree about the 5 mile LS being great for our climate. I wear it sometimes even when it’s a little warmer because it’s thin enough to not be too hot but protects me from the sun.
I figured I could wear dark blue or black tops with the pace rivals. But you’re right that it’s a hard pattern to match. I was was sucked in by those side pockets!
I totally wear the 5 mile LS with shorts on sunny warmer days and think it is breathable and works well. Dark blue is a good idea and probably any boom juice, too, would match well. Ah well. Next time. I need a new pace rival in a print that I can dig.