I snoozed and I lost. The darn rio nights Speed Shorts sold out in 24 hours!
*calmly tells self I did the right thing and saved $54*
Oh look, lululemon’s doing my job for me again! What’s new this week? See it all here.
WMTM Alert! – 3/24/16
- The Wrap It Up Trouser, with its funny MC Hammer vibe all up in front.
- Certain colors of the Enhearten Tank are marked down to $39, which is a good deal IMHO! It’s one of the most supportive built-in bra tops I’ve tried on in a while. You smaller ladies win the prize. Peacock Blue and blooming pixie raspberry black/black (2 & 4), Berry rumble (4 only).
- On the flip side, 10’s and 12’s win the lottery on the $29 Circadian Tank. Heathered light gray is the only color you can snag in any size you want.
- The space dye camo white silver spoon/apex stripe black white Lighten Up Bra is only $29, in all size but a 2! This may be my rio night Speeds consolation prize. 🙂 There’s also flashback static caspian blue jewelled magenta/jewelled magenta/caspian blue and very light flare if you’re so inclined.
- Apex stripe Festival Bag, I’m going to behave… but with that $49 price tag you’re making it difficult.
- The Warm Your Core LS is down to $49. I’d personally advise against this one. I tried it on over the winter and the head hole was abnormally small given how loose the rest of the shirt fit.
- By the time I got to writing this line of the post, the black Urban Sanctuary Bag already sold out. Fatigue green is still there for the $89 taking.
- Still trying to get rid of the Cold As Fluff Parka – it’s now $149, a full 50% off original retail. That camel colored stripe really killed its mojo. Denver, you just got a blizzard, right? Here, wear this. The snow is probably deep enough to hide said camel stripe.
- Sneaky sneaky… the &go Destination Jacket is $89 in black and bordeaux drama, still asking $119 for the inkwell. I’m always a fan of a waist cinch, especially when it comes to outwear.
- Speaking of cinches, the In a Cinch LS is not a new add, so I’m not quite sure why they’re billing it as such. I tried this on in store a few weeks ago, the fabric felt thin, cheap and pilly. Not lulu’s best. If you can, see if you can find this one in store and try it on before buying. Cotton modal is not as wonderful as rulu.
- I probably missed it last week, but I’m a big fan of the space dye twist lullaby ray/lullaby/ray Free to Be Wild Bra, and it’s only $39 right now. This is a deal!
Shoppity shop shop. I may get the Lighten Up Bra, I may not. Hmm……