I have about 5 minutes to write this. 3,2,1, GO.
- The &Go ‘Til Dawn Dress is now only $99! I already have two, and love them. This is a DEAL, ladies. The fabric is thick and stretchy, it’s a flattering cut and this thing has pockets. Read my review here.
- In Flux Jacket in the very gorgeous Berry Rumble for $89, all sizes available
- Now the fun stripey forage teal Swiftly Tech LS is marked down too! All sizes EXCEPT 2.
- Those of you with your eye on the SE Cool Racerback *Shine On, you’re in luck! Berry rumble for $34!
- Ooooh the Strap It Like It’s Hot Bra is marked down already? Those of you who like more supportive bras, make like Tonto and jump on this one! NEVER MIND… it just sold out.
- I’m tempted by the $29 Flow Y Bra IV in blooming pixie multi, but I’m not budging. My pile of sports bras is so out of control, I needed to start a second.
- The Pleat to Street II and Pleat to Street IIIs are also in offload mode.
I surely missed a few things because I’m in race car mode writing this, but THAT DRESS THOUGH. Especially the black one. How can you turn down such a staple?!
A quick question about the &Go Til Dawn Dress – do you think the length is unflattering for someone shorter (i.e. 5’3″)? I havent had an opportunity to try it on in-store and would love your input 🙂
If you click on through to my review, there are a bunch of photos of me prancing around in it. I’m 5’9″, so I can’t speak to where exactly it may fall on you, but I hope the frame of reference helps!
Perfect, much appreciated!
I’m 5/2, 106 lbs, just bought this dress in black sz 4. It’s so cute! I was afraid it would be too tight under the armpits, but it’s very flattering. It comes slightly above my knees. Long enough for work, but not too long to look matronly 🙂
surprise, surprise — nothing for me this week. so far. 😀
If I’m 5’5″, do you think I could appropriately wear the dress to work (with a cardigan and tights, of course)?
I’m 5’5″ as well. I think it’s work appropriate. The dress falls just above my knees.
I totally agree! I already own the black/white version of this dress and promptly ordered the black one. Didn’t even hesitate for a moment. Love!
I ordered the black and white print dress, too. Have the other 2 colors already. The In Flux jacket would be tempting, but I already have it in Cranberry.
Awesome, i ordered the black and white print one. Like you I’m a pale blonder so I hope it works. I figure that once would allow me the most options for throwing a cardigan or shawl over it. It was either that or the red….
Darn, I had to pick up my kids and by the time I got back, the black/white pattern was sold out in my size!! Anyone see it at their local store, so I can call and order? Looking for a 6 or 8. Thanks!!
Ouch. When I ordered the 6 there was no 8…I hope I didn’t “grab” the last 6 on you!
Totally my fault for not checking the website sooner! I’ve gotten out of routine with checking the upload and WMTM.
I ordered the dress in a print. It came Saturday. Guess what I’m wearing to work today? It looks AWESOME with a navy blazer.