Any time I’m within 5 miles of a lululemon store you know I’m almost always stopping. Today was par for the course. Popped in to see if any of Tuesday’s new gear has made it to the racks yet. I can provide a few updates, however I wasn’t thinking straight enough to take photos of everything. Blame that cruddy drink I had with lunch beforehand.
- The On the Daily Hoodie is now available in a heathered Grapefruit (pictured above)
- For those who missed out on the Cyber Stripe Silver Fox High Times *Zips back in March, a consolation prize is in stock! The High Times are here in Cyber Stripe Silver Fox, but an educator advised that there are NO ZIPS.
- The Iris Flower Energy Bra is in US stores now, such a disappointment with the weird blue/gray/white(ish) straps. They ruin an otherwise beautiful bra.
- We’ve also got another FTBW dropping this week! The color is called Bali Breeze, and it’s got fun white & gray contrasting straps! Go figure this contrasting strap idea gets me all excited on a FTBW and angry when it’s used on an Energy Bra. No wonder why men can’t understand us. I can’t even understand myself.
I wasn’t thinking straight and wore Speed Shorts on the hike my friend Jen & I went on prior to lunch & lulu, so I wasn’t able to try any bottoms on. It was a short 2-item trip to the fitting room.
Tried the Runbeam Hoodie in Floral Sport Backdrop Multi (or whatever you call it) to see if I liked it in a non-transparent fabric. I’ve now tried this hoodie on in 2 different colors, both Toothpaste and now this one. I want to love it, but something just isn’t right with it. Like… the $98 price tag.Last but not least, 3 cheers for online returns! My local store wasn’t sent any of the second wave of Salty Swim gear. There happened to be ONE Salty Swim Cross Back Top in the entire store, and it was A) in the color I wanted, B) marked down to $39 and C) MY SIZE. Win. Took that baby home with me to match my Salty Swim Hipsters. It was CLEARLY meant to be.
Just goes to show that one woman’s #nothx is another woman’s #YESPLZ!
Still no Pistachio CRB. I will be calling my local store on Monday to see if they get them in, because they said I could, not because I’m a total maniac. Ok, so both. 🙂
1. “Go figure this contrasting strap idea gets me all excited on a FTBW and angry when it’s used on an Energy Bra. No wonder why men can’t understand us. I can’t even understand myself.” LMAO & Totally share
2. “I wasn’t thinking straight and wore Speed Shorts on the hike my friend Jen & I went on prior to lunch & lulu, so I wasn’t able to try any bottoms on. It was a short 2-item trip to the fitting room.” hahaha TMI! AND also, I just realized I always wear speeds with underwear… TMI strike two…
Hahaha maybe I didn’t need to add in piece of info #2. Whoooooops 😛