New normal is here and I’m feeling much less freaked about it than I was two weeks ago. I am getting used to this whole “workspace with a window” thing, and kinda sorta don’t want to go back to the cube farm at this point.
In my incessant scrolling to pass the time, I’ve been seeing a lot of people sharing workouts and gratitude practices online, now it’s my turn.
- All my workouts live on Strava, where they belong (you’re welcome for not blowing up your IG stories daily, and for refusing to drop and give 10 on the multiple pushup challenges I was tagged in)
- I’m very grateful for cheese & crackers. Mainly, because I just finished a pile of cheese & crackers.
Oh, Tuesday… you again? Lululemon time!
5 Faves & a Dud: 3/31/20 Edition
Favorite #1: Ventilate Jacket ($128) in Flamenco Red
Tomorrow is April, and we’re in that weird weather spot in the Northeast. Winter gear is too toasty, but tank top weather still isn’t in the 10-day forecast.
This jacket looks light and airy, and I’m already thinking about how much fun it would look with Wild Bluebell or Jet Stream.
Favorite #2: Wunder Under High-Rise Tight 28″ Luxtreme ($98) in Incognito Camo Jacquard Alpine White Starlight
We got the crops a few weeks ago, and now the rest of the motherlode has dropped. A rundown of the rest of it below. Whee!
Favorite #3: Cool Racerback II *Nulu ($48) in Incognito Camo Multi Grey
Haven’t budged on my CRB moratorium since 2016, but every once in a while, one comes along and I almost budge.
Favorite #4: Dance Studio Jogger ($98) in Chianti
IMHO, these joggers are underrated. Got my first pair last year, and am not opposed to diversifying the color selection in my closet.
Favorite #5: Stronger as One Long Line Bra ($58) in Wild Bluebell
I’m not usually a fan of non-racerback styles for working out, but this would make a damn adorable half of a yoga/stretching ensemble.
The Dud: Force Within High-Rise Tight 28″ ($108) in Black
Would they have been $118 if the knees didn’t come slit open?
Notes From Quarantine
When I say motherlode in reference to Incognito Camo Jacquard Alpine White Starlight, I meant “a reasonable selection.” 😂
- Energy Bra *Long Line
- Free to Be Bra *Wild
- Wunder Under Super High Rise Tight 28″
- Define Jacket *Luxtreme
- Wunder Under High-Rise Tight 25″
I wish I had more to ramble about in this section, but TBH upload’s looking a little sparse this week. Wild Bluebell has calmed down, white camo moved on in.
- Both ol’ reliable Camos, incognito grey and gator green, (re)arrived in the Scuba Hoodie *Light Cotton Fleece. With my newfound work from home life and my penchant for keeping the thermostat around 63 degrees, I’m starting to wonder if I need to beef up my Scuba inventory with one of these. Perfect piece to wear when hiding from responsibilities.
- Maybe grab a pair for Fast and Free Short 10″ for all that bike riding we’re all going to start when temperatures warm up?
Yeah… that’s all I got. Time to continue the Gilmore Girls binge that I started this weekend. I currently refuse to give in to Tiger King, but let’s be honest it’s only a matter of time before I cave.
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.