HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! Time for the annual month of typing the wrong digit whenever it comes to getting the date correct. THE DATE LOOKS SO WEIRD. Lululemon’s been a little bit weird with the WMTM updates since Black Friday, but we got a mini update today after the Boxing Day madness.’
So, without further ado… (mini) WMTM Alert!
I know I should have been spending December doing blogger duties like publishing gift guides and annual recaps… but if my blog life is anything like getting my team at work together in the same town at the same time for Christmas dinner, I’ll get around to it some time in March. I think our record is Christmas dinner in May. So yeah.
WMTM Alert: 1/2/20 Edition
- Align Pant II Wrap Waist – Black / $79 – Was only a matter of time before the black ones got the WMTM treatment
- Align Jogger – Garnet / $79 – With all the “living on an airplane” I’ve been doing lately, I’ve been considering a full length pair
- Fast & Free Tight II – Laguna / $89
- Zoned In Tight – Garnet / $89 – WORTH IT WORTH IT [Youtube: Express Review]
- City Adventurer Backpack – Jacquard Camo Cotton Obsidian/Black / $79 – not NEW new but I haven’t mentioned it yet.
- Cross Chill Run Neckwarmer – Black / $19 – Skiers/Boarders – this works as a balaclava in a pinch (it’s got air holes for breathing!) and otherwise it’s great in case your outfit doesn’t really accommodate a bulky Vinyasa Scarf
- Energy Bra *High Neck – Night Diver / $39 – surprised this one got marked down
- Run Fast Gloves II – Black / $19 – Got mine with my SAN 10K discount and have been loving them to block the wind when I’m out on chilly runs. Plus, they’re techie fabric, not Rulu, so they don’t hold onto sweat as much.
- Cross Chill Run Earwarmer – Black / $19 – Ok so maybe not exactly my style but I have one and hear me out. The split style allows you to wear sunglasses and keep your ears covered at the same time. Game changer for winter months!
— AthletiKaty (@athletikaty) December 8, 2019
Updates aren’t overwhelming OMG, but between the gloves and the Cross Chill Earwarmer… there are some things this week to be reasonably amped about 🙂
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.