Ah, nothing like spending a good half hour lollygagging in bed, taking and cropping umpteen million screenshots of last night’s video tease. So we crazy shoppers can strategize, Seawheeze has released a sneak peek at the FULL collection in advance of the annual Showcase store, so, you know… we can all plan our financial demises accordingly.
Less talking, more photos!
I am SO glad that Seawheeze listened to our feedback and seemed to right the ship after last year’s depressingly BLACK exclusive collection. I honestly thought to myself between yesterday’s pre-release and before this preview came out, “maybe if there’s nothing I REALLY want in the full peek then I won’t even get in line for the store at some asinine hour.”
My Lemonheaded Thoughts
Welp, I spy some royal blue and bright green stuff, so I guess my rear end is going to be out on the sidewalk with a book per usual.
- Fast as Light Muscle Tank is already a hot commodity on the BST market, I wonder what the market will be like for SEAWHEEZE Fast as Light Muscle Tanks?
- The squiggle print is a little strange, but who knows, I may think it’s funky enough in person to snag.
- I’m not entirely convinced this is the full preview, some items that were sold yesterday (like the Run All Day Backpack in tofino shell) were not in the video, and I also could have sworn I saw a grapefruit RSYB that I also didn’t see featured here.
- Blue Runsie! I am PROBABLY going to buy it, even though I need a royal blue runsie like I need a hole in the head.
- This year’s lot also includes a few reflective pieces! I don’t need the tights (seeing that I *just* got my unicorn reptile Lights Out Pace Tights just this month), but the Speeds would sure be fun to have for outdoor concerts.
- I’m probably going to beeline for the reflective gear, zippy green & jet stream anything, Invigorate Bras, Sculpt Tank IIs and Speeds. And probably a FAL Muscle Tank to see what all the fuss is about.
So, to narrow it down to a top 5 that I’ll probably make a run for (that I haven’t ordered already, and in no particular order)…
- Reflective Speed Shorts
- The Jet Stream Blue Onesie
- A Zippy Green Tank
- Jet Stream Sculpt Tank II
- Zippy Green Invigorate Bra
What about you?
OMG the reflective stuff!!!! I really can’t justify it but I would love to snag those tights. I may take a good chunk of the morning here to make my wishlist…
Totally forgot about the fact they like to charge $300 a pop for those. Grrrrrr.
Definitely a long sleeve swiftly and probably that muscle tank. I’m hoping there are headbands at the store too!
I’m willing to bet there will be more than a few to choose from 🙂
On the other hand… I can’t believe they bothered to make a special edition scrunchie.
I want the reflective crops SO much. If I get nothing else but those I will be a happy camper.
They’re pretty snazzy. If they have them in my size I *may* have a difficult time saying no to them!
I wish I could fit Ivivva. There’s a Zippy Green tank (little sister to the CRB) on sale…
I swear, young girls’ clothing is waaay more fun than it was back in the 90’s.
I want. Everything pink. Literally all of it.
And the RSYB. I don’t even care what color/patterns it comes in. I’m hoarding all of them I can.
(Unrelated – Are you going to do a review of your Garmin? I have questions and the internet answers are not satisfying me.)
You can have the pink, I’m going to go HAM on all the jet stream blue 😛
I have no idea how in the F it slipped my mind to review the thing I’ve attached to my wrist for months. I made a super sad attempt at an unboxing video, and in a huff of dissatisfaction, I forgot to go back and straight out write my thoughts down. I’ll get to work on one!
Let me know what your questions are so that I can include the answers in the review!
Yay! I’m mostly interested in a not *super* technical runner review (dcrainmaker pretty much covered that). My questions:
Do you wear it everyday? Or just when you run.
If you wear it everyday does it do ok as a regular “watch” during the non-running?
How do you feel about the size on your wrist?
How hard was it to setup? Do you like/use the screens while you’re running? I have an old OLD forerunner and it feels impossible to get it set up to get the information I want.
Do you use the phone controls for music (even better if you use them for Spotify??)
That’s all I can think of at 5:30 in the morning . . .
The only time I’ve ever awake at 5:30a is if I need to be at the airport. Woof!
Thanks for the questions! 🙂