On the heels of the lululemon warehouse sale in Dallas this past weekend, it’s looking like We Made Too Much is getting the same dump of recent and years-old merch in odd sizes (size 2’s, get ready to have a field day).
WMTM Alert – 5/25/17 Upload
GO GO GO! I’ll be back to update with some top picks when I’m on a computer (and not a smartphone) during my lunch break. 🙂
UPDATED 12:52pm ET – Notables include…
- The Lost in Pace Skirt in both Regular & Tall looks to be on the outs, as all colors and sizes are now marked down
- Energy Bra – luxtreme, thrive viridian green black & power luxtreme hazy days black white
- Energy Bra – nulux, ooh-la-lace energy bra 50g dark carbon black, size 2 only
- Oooh, the Invigorate Bra in marvel or jet stream. I may take advantage, I’m a fan of this bra. If you’re in between sizes, though – go DOWN. I usually take a 10 in the Energy but prefer an 8 in the Invigorate
- Cerulean blue Free to Be Zen Bra – size 2 only
- Kitsilano Short Sleeve – pima cotton, excellent basic, only $34
- Cool Racerback II in blue tied and polar pink
- Wunder Under Pant III in score jacquard black hero blue, size 4-6-10 only
- Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Crew in cerulean blue/black and indian ocean/black
- Tie It Up Singlet in heathered wild bluebell, size 10 & 12 only
- Rest Less Pullover in black – save this for next winter
- Be careful on the Mind Over Miles Crop – the waist fits a little snugly.
- Wunder Under Crop Hi-Rise in score jacquard black polar pink. I have these in score jacquard jet stream blue and love them. Size 2 only.
- Circuit Breaker Skirt (Reg) in darkest magenta, size 10 only
- City Bound Hoodie – Lulu gifted me one of these back in the fall, and I wear it surprisingly more often than I ever thought I would! The fabric is light and warm, and gives you a bit more wiggle room than a Scuba does.
- Fit Physique Long Sleeve in hero blue – I have this in black and wear it frequently! Runs big, meant to have extra room. I usually tie mine into a knot.
- Rack Pack Bra in kayak blue for only $29… lucky size 2’s again
- Simply Bare Long Sleeve, I’m eyeballing you.
I took a look and for a moment I thought the new mash-up wunder unders were on sale already! Turned out to be another pattern cinder-something 🙂 but it drove home the problem with all these black and white patterns. As a recommendation for your top list I loved the city bound hoodie and wear it all the time – but not available in my size – but if anyone wants a structured hoodie (spacer fabric) with lots of secret pockets inside of the big pockets this is a winner. I can put keys, phone, credit cards etc all in separate places.
I’m torn on the City Bound Hoodie. Lululemon gifted me one in the fall, and I’d never have picked it off the rack for myself. However, I do find myself grabbing it instead of Scubas to wear around the house more often than I ever thought I would!
I think a lot of the older stuff only had a few actually available for purchase. I was on the site this morning, when they refreshed it and some stuff was gone before I could click on it. I’m guessing they had like 1 striped vinyasa for sale! But still, it was fun to see some old favorites pop up briefly.
I thought to myself, “talk about a blast from the past” when I saw some of the items they uploaded!
The sculpt tank is available in my size in seven wonders multi/hero blue!! I want it!