Only 6 new adds to the lineup this week, for 104 items in total. I secretly like days like this when there isn’t too much to drool over. Saving money is fun.
- The grainy look of indian ocean/black didn’t go over so well on team Swiftly, so both the Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve and Swiftly Tech Racerback are now on sale.
- The Tie it Up Singlet is marked down and available in all sizes in heathered black, but only 10 & 12 in tiger space dye black white.
- Save the Rest Less Pullover for next winter, down to $59 in black (2-4-6) and heathered black (sz 2 only)
- The Cardio Squad Tank II was a bit of a snoozeball design, so now it’s $29 and available in 5 colors.
- Pima modal is super soft, but I wouldn’t grab the Get Low Scoop Tank for sweating in. For lounging, $29 is a great price.
- Does anyone out there have a Deep Cove Muscle Tank? The design’s got me curious, but for final sale, looking for some intel on how it fits.
- The Gear Up LS is still available, do yourself a favor and grab one, and check my review of it if you haven’t already!
Short one today. Nothing too thrilling. Get out there and enjoy yourselves a Thursday. 🙂