Two weeks in a row that WMTM has been underwhelming at best. Usually there’s a big ol’ sale online around this time of year, so I hope it’s coming soon, or maybe lulu will go the warehouse sale route once again this year. There isn’t much to scream & shout about, but in case you’ve been waiting for the following pieces to get marked down before forking over your cash, here’s the latest:
- Tidal Flow Full Bottom – no 2’s or 12’s, everyone else should be covered
- Go With The Flow One Piece – both colors only available in size 6 #whompwhomp
- Suns Out Bikini – no 2/12, all others in stock
- Paddle Times Tights (!!!) – only the dark carbon ones are marked down, but $69 is a much more reasonable price than $118. Size 10 only.
- Fast Lane Bra – because I was one of the few fans of lulu’s 50 Rep Bra of years past, I may actually take advantage of sale pricing to give this one a shot. Some of my Energy Bras are getting to be 3 years old, and the thinner straps are starting to stretch out a bit. Perhaps I need a STORE TRIP!
- Another tank I keep on yammering about needing to try? The Swiftly Tech Racerback. Plus, cerulean/black is pretty. Don’t know what I’m waiting for.
- I’m anti Cool Racerback II (old habits die hard), but if you’re into the new fit, polar pink isn’t a half bad color.
Really not too many new adds to WMTM to get jazzed about, but you never know when local stores put those magic purple stickers on things still going for full price online. I haven’t been in a lulu in about 2 months… it’s getting about time to scratch that itch.
Last night at the gym, my friend Oliver said he wanted bacon & pancakes for dinner. This little ditty has been going through my head for the last 12 hours. It’s your turn for the earworm.