This morning, I thought that a rainbow sprinkle donut would combat my sleepiness. It did not work, but at least it was good for a solid 15 seconds of gratification. I need a nap.
In actually relevant ‘news’, Lulu has now categorized WMTM into Tops/Bottoms/Accessories. I dig it.
WMTM Alert – 3/10/16
- The attempted Nike vibe was a flop, the Wunder Under Pant III in deep dive dip berry rumble black is available on MD in all sizes
- Another bold pattern gone crazy (read: bad), static mist white black is now down for the taking at lower prices:
- High Times Pant – $69 All sizes
- Inspire Tight II (Mesh) *Full-On Luxtreme – $69 Size 12 only
- Pace Tight *Full-on Luxtreme – $59 All sizes
- Scuba Hoodie III – $89 All sizes
- The Studio Pant II is still on its farewell tour
- The star pixel aquamarine naval blue High Times Pant never caught my attention, but it actually sold out in some sizes. If you’re into fullux and you’re an 8-10-12, $69 and they can be yours.
- To those who enjoy the watercolored pink & black contrast, the marked down Sweaty Endeavor Tight (luon, not fullux!) is only $59, which is a decent buy for full length pants.
- The regal plum Enlighten Tight is still a hefty $89, but it’s down from $118. Sizes S/M/L.
- Speaking of pricey pants being kicked down a notch, the usually $148 Tight Stuff Tight *Reflective has been discounted to $99 for sizes 8 & 12 in a gorgeous cranberry color.
- &Go fans, the &Go On the Go Jogger is reduced to $79. Go go go. Teehee.
- In the realm of tanks, size 2’s get lucky with the Vent it Out Singlet marked down in all 3 colors. Everyone else, it sucks to be us.
- Given the fact that I was on a plane all day last Thursday, one big thing I didn’t get to mention was the price drop on the &go Where-To Dress!
- Short Sleeve is now $59
- Long Sleeve dropped by $30 down to $69!
I jumped on the LS dress in gray last week, nothing else is truly attention-grabbing this go around. Another Thursday, another handful of dollars into my savings.
Not on WMTM, but I noticed the pistachio CRB is back!
WHOA. How did they sneak that in there?!
Thanks for the update, I just jumped on that!!!
Thanks to you I grabbed the Sweaty Endeavor Tight, &Go Take-Off Long Sleeve and the Tight Stuff Tight *Reflective. I just got my first pair of those last week at full price. They were a return and they were black swan so I grabbed them.