What the swimwear, Batman? Thought this stuff was all off the shelves by now, but if you’re looking to snag last year’s swim line at low prices for your upcoming ‘winter sucks’ getaway, you win.
- Items you can wear while kickin’ it with your alligator floatie:
- Water: Surf to Sand One Piece ($69)
- Water: Surf to Sand Tie Top ($29)
- Water: Surf to Sand Booster Top ($29)
- Water: Surf To Sand Sport Top ($29)
- Water: Salty Swim Racer Top ($29)
- Water: Salty Swim Sport Top ($29)
- Water: Salty Swim Hipster ($29) – I have this and love it, FYI
- Water: Surf To Sand Bikini Bottom ($29)
- Water: Surf To Sand Hipster ($29)
- Add space dye camo black dark slate to the colourways of the under-performing Hustle In Your Bustle Jacket
- Ooooh… the berry rumble Down for a Run Vest is now $99 in all sizes! If only those heathered side panels weren’t a thing.
- If you’re into the picnic table look (I admit to having inkwell gingham WUCs from 2013), the black/white gingham luon Wunder Under Crop II (Roll Down) is only $49 in all sizes.
- Sizes 2 & 4 can still get their hands on the raspberry Cool Racerback!
- Cross your fingers and pray to the pattern placement gods if you order the cosmic dot white multi/black Free to Be Wild Bra
- I’m still waiting for the &go Where-To Dress *Long Sleeve to drop below $99, or sell out in my size. #pricetagstandoff
- All sizes still available in plain black What the Sport Short for $39, along with the jewelled magenta What the Sport Short II in sizes 2-8. Can you say Barbells for Boobs?
- Those who love the Jet Crop (Slim) *Luxtreme in fun prints, have at it for only $59/ea
- I wasn’t the only person unimpressed with the printed Stop at Nothing Crop, they’re now marked down to $59.
- I don’t even remember the pretty jewelled magenta Free Flowing Tank ever happening, but sizes 2-4 are only $39
- The super fun SE Vinyasa Scarf *Zips from Thanksgiving/Black Friday is now $39 – I have and think this scarf is great. NOT FOR YOU if you wear a Kim Kardashian amount of makeup, though.
As usual, go forth and shop! I repeat… THE ALLIGATOR POOL FLOATIE IS SOLD SEPARATELY.
i ordered a pair of jet crop slims for shiz and giggles. 😀
Now I’m sad I bought the &go dress for full price… but I have worn it about 20x since buying it when it first came out. Is it crazy to buy another so I can wear it twice a week??
I ordered the printed stop at nothing crops in the olive green. I love green and I needed a pair of knicker length pants for running. I like that the zipper isn’t in the back so I can use it in yoga! Back zippers make mat work a pain. I was close to pulling the trigger and paying full price for these suckers. Universe owes me because my local store had every color and size marked down for the sweat tee that I bought a few weeks ago. Makes me mad when that happens!
I’m very curious and my size is still left in the green. When you get them can you share your opinion?
I really like them. I’m using them for running but as anticipated I was able to use it for yoga too given the zipper placement. I know some people don’t like fullux but I think the printed fullux is not as thick/stick and more cross-functional. This is also printed on green fabric instead of white so coverage is great for me. I even sized down to get a more compressive running fit and it pasts the squat test with bright colored underwear! I’m short so it ends up being a little longer than a knicker on me but it doesn’t irritate on the knee or anything given the cut is more short crop than knicker. The colors are dark green and black so it is a bit tough to match with a lot of colors but I think it looks nice with purples and pinks. Let me know if you want to know anything else!