A little late on the uptake here, sorry! Blame the day job. It likes to keep me uber busy lately.
71 –> 83 items | Check out the full WMTM Section here.
- Apparently I’m not the only one who thought the Runderful Pant felt funny. It’s now $79 – ALL sizes, BOTH colors
- Not surprised to see the All About that Base Tight, lulu lovers aren’t generally into the robo-UA look.
- Shadow wrap multi didn’t impress the world much in the Wunder Under Pant III
- This old pair of Speed Tights keeps popping up. Did they find a box in the corner of the warehouse?
- Damn you lucky size 4’s – the Pace Rival Crop in bumble berry is cute stuff.
- More closet cleanout of the Run: Inspire Crop II in both fullux and luxtreme.
- The luck of the size 4 strikes again! The Hi-Rise Wunder Under Crop in space dye twist cosmic teal multi is only $64. I bought these as a birthday gift to myself and LOVE ‘EM.
- Lucky size 4 part III: the berry rumble/pigment wind berry rumble multi/heathered herringbone heathered berry rumble bordeaux drama (what a mouthful) Wunder Under Crop III *Hi-Rise is $64 too.
- Bordeaux drama Kriss Cross Crop in sizes 8 & 10
- SPEED SHORTS! – sizes 6-8-10 in sapphire blue/washi weave angel wing naval blue/black
- The somewhat fun dramatic static Pace Rival Skirt II in Sizes 2 & 10
- Maybe I’ll try the Kanto Catch Me Bra now that it’s only $39!
- We’ve got 3 options for the Anahatasana Bra – which I don’t even remember dropping in the first place? Clearly not enthralling.
- I will admit to trying and secretly liking the Down for a Run Hat in store this winter. I kind of want it, now that it’s $29. Don’t judge me, bro.