Yeah yeah yeah, this week’s recap was late. Why? Because one of my college friends was visiting on business and we did dinner together… and then turned the GOP debate into a drinking game. I was up late. I did not feel like a million dollars when I woke up this morning. Enough with the opening monologue, that isn’t what you’re here for. (Or is it?)
Christmas is 10 days away. Perhaps I should start my shopping.
5 Faves & a Dud – 12/15/15 Upload
Favorite #1: &Go ‘Til Dawn Dress ($158) in mini domo pixel berry rumble black/black
It’s all pixelated like old school video games. How cool is that?! MOM, I KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS NOW… and I just texted her a link to a Rumble Roller on Amazon yesterday morning. It also has POCKETS! Oh who am I kidding, I need this in my life. What’s the point of a Christmas bonus if you can’t at least treat yourself to a pretty dress? Ordering.
Favorite #2: Swiftly Tech LS ($68) in heathered bleached coral
This pink! It’s so preeeeettyyyyyyy. Want. <3 😀
Favorite #3: Cool Racerback ($42) in apex stripe black white
MOAR squee! I don’t need this, but I really like the mix of the stripe widths between the tank and the piping. I may cave if it’s still available after Christmas, Even though I already have the jail stripe CRB from 2013. Come to think of it, that may have been my first one! Ah, memories.
Favorite #4: Free to Be Bra *Wild ($48) in space dye camo white silver spoon/apex stripe black white
Another one that made me go woohoo! 3 cheers for mixed patterns in the same color family. I freakin’ love mixed patterns in the same color family. Given that they’re not the most supportive, I don’t own too many FTBWs, but I’m considering making an exception.
Favorite #5: What the Sport Tee ($58) in heathered black
The fact that I have already bought 3 of these tees this year is a clear indication that I am a fan of its cut and fit. While it’s not the most eye-catching design, it’s useful as hell.
The Dud: Bundle Up Ur Bundas Onesie ($178) in heathered medium gray/heathered black
Too easy. What the hell is this?! See also: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
More Random Notes
- More colored Align Pants dropped, this time in berry rumble.
- 2 of my favorite ol’ reliables – the Energy Bra and Speed Short – got the new wacky pattern treatment: static mist white black.
- For those of you who have taken to the zippy Vinyasa Scarves, we have another one! I’ve only been able to wear my SE striped one ONCE, thanks to the unseasonably warm December we’ve been having. Grrr.
- Speaking of scarves, there are also some FLEECE Vinyasas available this week. If they’re anything like the one I got on WMTM last year, they’re big, stiff and warm. (teehee)
- New apex stripe Festival Bag, you’re a little quirky and I like you.
- In case you live somewhere warm & toasty, the beautiful heathered bleached coral also comes in a short-sleeved Swiftly!
- Come on, I want to know what the Tie & Go Tank looks like when you don’t tie it. Why, because I do what I want? (Mostly. Listen to your bosses and parents, people.)
- If I want a Take it Easy Tank, I’ll grab some scissors and hack up an old tee-shirt like all the other meatheads at your local Buff’s Bodybuilding do.
- For those of you into the Under Armour vibe, try the All About That Base LS and All About That Base Tight.
- Another piece I’ve now got earmarked in hopes that it eventually goes on sale? The &Go Take You There Trouser.
Just the super fun dress for me today! Who got what?