Eggplant, Barney the Dinosaur, my phone case, upload. What do they all have in common? OMG PURPLE. ALL OF IT. I’m at a loss for much of a witty opener at the moment, so until I can think of something better and come back to edit, let’s all just sum up my feelings in one meme:
5 Faves & a Dud – 11/10/15 Upload
Favorite #1: Down for a Run Jacket ($198) in tender violet
As if the forage teal vest wasn’t enough to lose my mind over, then they drop both the vest and jacket in tender violet. Granted, it looks a bit lighter than that Flyaway Tamer headband dropped in TV last week, but who the hell cares. This jacket is purty. ❤
Favorite #2: Swiftly Tech LS Crew ($68) in heathered tender violet
Said a la one of the world’s most annoying people (who is also married to one of the other most annoying people in the world), Kanye West, this shirt be cray. AND I LIKE IT. Usually I’m not one for these funny textured weaves that swiftly’s have going on, but the chevron and the whatever the hell it’s supposed to be play together nicely.
Favorite #3: Yogini 5 Year LS ($68) in heathered bold violet
All this talk about tender violet and black grape, and heathered bold violet sneaks in. I’m not sure what’s so bold about it, but I like it. This plus skinny jeans and my new brown motorcycle boots? This may dent the November lulu budget, which won’t be down $48, thanks to…
Favorite #4: Energy Bra ($48) in flashback static powdered rose tender violet/black
…So I tried to behave and sit back on the Heathered Slate Energy, waiting to order to see if something new that I wanted uploaded tonight. That ended up in a fail, only size 4 is left online. So, I must find a new Energy Bra to set my sights on. This one!
Favorite #5: Flow Y Bra IV ($42) in kayak blue
You thought I was going to run the table with purple! Ha, I win. Kayak blue, you’re another color along with Raspberry Glo Light that really should have been released back in May. Whatever. It’s here now, and I hope to see more of it in the coming weeks!
The Dud: Cold as Fluff Parka ($298) in angel wing/camel/black
The camel along the bottom. I can’ttttt. Plus the black sleeves make it look like the parka’s a vest. Nope nope nope.
- Raspberry Glo light has made it to the US, in both the Tracker Short & Speed Shorts. I kind of wish the Speeds didn’t have the trim and printed waistband.
- Jewelled Magenta stuff is still surfacing somehow, this time in the Oxygen Bra. I like this piece much better in a solid color.
- The award for longest colourway name of the week goes to the latest FTBW in flashback static caspian blue sapphire blue/sapphire blue/space dye camo caspian blue sapphire blue. What a mouthful for a tiny piece of clothing.
- While I have no need for a Ta Ta Tamer, I really like the mix of the dramatic static black/white and flash light!
- The Pace Rival Crops are growing on me, the flashback static & raspberry glo light combo are another WIN.
- Aside from flashback static in black/white, we’ve now got in kayak blue/powder pink (Wunder Under Crops) and caspian blue jewelled magenta (Speed Shorts).
- As mentioned in WWL late last week, sapphire blue Align Pants are here! I already have a bright blue pair of crops plus the digital blue lizard High Times from August, so I’m keeping my $98.
- As predicted, the subzero Cold as Fluff Parka *Subzero came with a sky high price tag, at $348. Oomf.
Tempted by a few things tonight, but the trigger finger hasn’t twitched yet tonight. What about everyone else?
Categories: 5 Faves & a Dud