What. Up. Tuesday! Still have gift cards, still looking for something to go OMG over… like those Speed Shorts down under in Australia right now. Happy to see that upload went off without a hitch this evening, I felt like a real tool sitting there and compulsively refreshing for hours last week.
Anyhow, even with a few bright spots, this week’s upload generally has me all:
5 Faves & a Dud – 10/13/15
Favorite #1: Rebel Runner Crop ($88) in dark fuel/mini pop stripe dark fuel forage teal
Favorite #2: Can’t Stop Pant II ($118) in black/butterfly texture black white/mini pop stripe black white
Always been a fan of the underrated Skinny Groove Pant, and these have a similar higher waist and skinny ankle.The fun part that earns a spot on this week’s top 5 is the flattering ruching detail on the back. Even if they are full-on luxtreme.
Favorite #3: Flow Y Bra IV ($42) in flash light
Favorite #4: Daily Practice Jacket ($118) in dark fuel
Upon diving in and seeing that this jacket’s available in dark fuel in addition to coco pique – yeah. I WANT DIS. Given how fast the sapphire blue one went, I should probably order now and think later.
Favorite #5: Warrior Scarf ($68) in sapphire blue/black
So I while may enjoy bagging on all the #OMGFALL girls and their PSLs (not a fan… of pumpkin-flavored anything), I’ll admit that I’m a total scarfophile. Yes, I just googled ‘scarfophile’ to make sure I didn’t accidentally call myself something certifiably disgusting and weird.
The Dud: Tough it Out Tank ($58) in heathered bordeaux drama/painted animal bordeaux drama black
While I can appreciate the effort at the layered look, the way it falls in front doesn’t give the poor model any shape. Plus, the intricate back looks like something that A) I would get tangled in and B) all of the laundry would get tangled or C) a ropes course. It’s actually cute in the back! Just feel like getting that thing on and off could be a logistical nightmare. I have enough trouble making the strings go in all the right spots when putting on a FTBW.
- It was a tight race for the Dud between the Tough it Out Tank and the Sweat Bound Tee. The crop/layered look just doesn’t work.
- The Fleecy Keen Jacket III is actually a piece of outerwear that’s under $200! Barely, but it is. While it looks super cozy, I’m not sure how nice the double zipper would feel while sitting down.
- The sapphire blue Define Jacket has made it stateside.
- Sapphire blue’s brighter little brother, sprinkler, is here in the In Flux Jacket.
- Those of you looking to feel like a $138 burrito, the Wrap Up Jacket is here to make your dreams come true.
- The Kanto Catch Me LS has 2 more new colors this week, mini pop stripe dark fuel forage teal & kanto stripe wine berry black.
- We have a new menthol Free to Be Bra, and it’s cuuute. ❤
- Two new Free to Be *Wild Bras – one in the latest print/color du jour (dark fuel/forage teal), but there’s also a very simple new one in heathered black/white/black.
- We’re seeing the Splendour Bra come back again in black/cherry cheetah dark slate black. Looks like the rest of the colors available are sold out in multiple sizes, so while it isn’t my favorite, it’s definitely got its fans.
- The stripes don’t align on the space dye twist sapphire blue multi/naval blue inspire crops. At all.
One final question for you all: WHY IS LULULEMON TRYING TO MAKE SCRUNCHIES HAPPEN?!
Categories: 5 Faves & a Dud