OCTOBER HOLY CRAP! T-10 days until the half marathon. 5 days until I’m 30, but who’s counting?
We Made Too Much – 10/1/15
- Narrow bold stripe Wunder Under Pants! Cuteness. Sizes 4 & 12.
- Full-on Luxtreme Top Speed Crops if you can stand the slippery fabric and pulling zipper side pocket…
- Still trying to offload all the Jet Crops
- Back spin stroke Inspire Tight IIs
- Full-on luon Skinny Groove pants! I’ve always thought of these as an underdog.
- The zigzag Ebb to Street Pants are in another attempt to unload.
- The oddly side-slit Breezy Crop isn’t a surprising listing.
- The &go City Skort is up after LESS THAN 48 HOURS. Whoever greenlighted this design in the first place made a bad choice. (Worth noting… the ones that just got dropped 2 days ago are marked down to $59, while the floral sport bomb from July is going for $34. Just price them all to move at $19, already.)
- The plain black Miss Misty is $69, while the funny prints are $59. Still not the $39 they were in the summer warehouse sale. The pricing fail continues.
- If it weren’t for the diamond pattern in the front I’d call the Seva Sweater a decent buy.
- Black Yin to You Sweater for $49? Size 4 & 12 only.
- Crosscourt Petal Black Cool Racerback for $29. This doesn’t shock me. The printed CRB game was not very strong this summer.
- ALL SIZES (except 12) are available in the heathered pretty purple Wild Tank.
- Size 10 & 12 Speed Short fans, they’re available in mini pop stripe mink berry/black.
A sizeable amount of adds, but nothing that makes me feel like digging into this month’s lulu money so fast.
Thoughts? I know I was a little late on this one today. Did I miss anything?
Categories: WMTM Alert