Juwanna know how to lose $200 in 2 minutes? Upload. Or a casino. At least with upload you get some cute additions to your wardrobe, with a losing night at the casino you don’t even get to keep your pride, much less your money. Here I was, being so good trying to adhere to a self-imposed lulu budget for the month. Then royal blue snake print High Times happened.
5 Faves & a Dud – 8/18/15 Upload
Favorite #1: High Times Pant ($98) in mini ziggy snake pipe dream blue sapphire blue
I’m an absolute sucker for royal blue, and High Times Pants. These are a bit obnoxious and not really necessary, but they match my rehbands. After a rough week with some family stuff going on… #treatyoself.
Favorite #2: Cool Racerback ($42) in pink lemonade
Favorite #3: Run: Speed Short ($54) in pink lemonade
After ALL THE SHORTS were dropped in pink lemonade last week, I was afraid we wouldn’t see the Speeds. Surpriiiiise! They’re looking a little long in the back like the Fresco Blue Speeds of earlier this year. Eh, If I don’t like them, I return them.
Favorite #4: Ace Skirt ($58) in dream blue sapphire blue/white
Favorite #5: Wunder Under Pant *Hi-Rise ($108) in simply ziggy snake slate deep coal
The Dud: Beyond Boundaries Tank ($58) in Heathered mod chalky rose
- This week’s theme includes a section called ‘Back to Basics‘. This basically means… buy everything in plain black and white.
- I’m liking how much attention the High Times are getting, in addition to the crazy blue snake print ones, a much more demure gray also uploaded this week.
- Cooler weather is on its way, and the Go the Distance Jacket and Vest are waiting with open arms. (Open zippers?)
- We’re seeing the Energy Bra in a new long-winded print: digi pixie caspian blue black/cyber stripe naval blue black/caspian blue. I’m a fan of how the two patterns aren’t the same, yet they complement each other nicely.
- Pipe dream blue and some new digi lizardry make their mark on the Wild Tank.
- Not sure how I feel about the new ghost dot Power Y Tank. Have a feeling that this print is inevitably going to show up on some WUPs.
- The High Times Pant *Metta – do they have anything to do with world peace?
- The cranberry Stillness Pant. So. Much. Red! Fabric!
- Does the ankle ruching in the Trailblazer Crop on the mini pop stripe pair make anyone else’s eyes bug out?
Because I’m big into Pipe Dream and solid CRBs and Speeds, it ended up being a slightly pricey week for me, after passing on the last couple uploads. Who bought what this week? Come on, FedEx man!