So I slacked on the WMTM Alert last week. Instead of posting up at my laptop on my lunch break, I was too busy doing fun things like taking the day off from work to play on rocks and drink epic juice. See?
WMTM Alert – 7/2/15
Part I – What’s already there from last week:
- The Dancing Warrior Tank made a rather early arrival last week, priced to move at $29. For a tank with built-in support, this is a deal if you’re into random prints and funky straps.
- The What the Sport Singlet apparently didn’t go over too well in the metallics. Both the heathered JM and heathered poseidon are available in all sizes.
- The Principle Tank (aka the 105F Singlet’s non-scalloped twin) is available in a whole host of ballerina colors. Available in most sizes, the fringe 2’s & 12’s depend on the color.
- Anyone wearing the Crossback Tank? If you’re a size 4, you’re in luck. Multiple color options, and 4 is the only size you have your pick of the litter. Feel like lulu did absolutely zero promotion or featuring of this piece all year. #whompwhomp
- If you’re a size 2 and want to hop on the Mesh With Me Tank train, here’s your chance for a discounted ticket. I’ve got to admit… I bought this tank this year, and hardly ever wear it. Seems too fancy to sweat in, and looks too gym-ish to wear casually. Plus, the built-in bra is not very supportive. Took it for a ‘run’ once and made the quick decision that its first run would also be its last.
- One of the biggest appearances of last week was SWIMWEAR! I snagged the Surf to Sand Tie Top in Harbor Blue for just $29, and I’m stoked. Definitely planning to wear it this weekend!
- The Retreat Dress & Salty Swim Dress (size 6 only) are now available for a much more reasonable price.
- For the few that can actually pull off baggy drop crotch boyfriend pants, take your pick. Jet Crop, Namaskar Pant, City Jogger & Tearaway Pant, all are looking for a few home.
Part II – New Arrivals
- MORE long sleeves. Stock up for fall now, I guess. The Between the Lines LS has been marked down in stores for ages, but now it’s online.
- Mwahahaha I win the standoff. The Run for Days LS is now discounted from $54 to $49.
- Whoa baby… ALL THE COLORS of the Dancing Warrior Tank are available for $29!!!
- Size 4’s, the striped Cool Racerback has dropped to $24! GET ON IT.
- Breezie Regal Plum is getting the boot for the season. Wunder Under Pants, Wunder Under Crops AND Wunder Under Crop (Roll-Down) available in ALL SIZES.
- The somewhat strange Inner Essence Crop is now available.
- Nobody wants Full-on Luxtreme crops. The fullux Inspire Crop II is now available in Pigment Wave Multi too.
- No new adds to the bra selection this week. Oh well! Better next week.
Nothing for me this week, seeing that I recently got the Wunder Under Crops and Swim Top.
Who’s snagging what?