You’re not here for a long diatribe about my irregular posting schedule, you’re here for the best of lululemon’s 2021 Black Friday offerings! So I’mma shut up and get to it. Active links can also be found on my IG story @athletikaty for my first impulsive pass at the selection. ☺️
Part I: The Quick Links
Already dealt with those silly little checkboxes so you don’t have to!
🔎 WMTM Filtered Searches: By Category
🔎 WMTM Filtered Searches: By Size
Note: the Wunder Under is being retired, so you will find that ALL Wunder Unders are marked down, even in basic black.
Part II: The Best of Lululemon Black Friday 2021
…and now, a completely subjective editorial of what I think is the best of the lot!
- Wunder Under High Rise Tight 25″
- Wunder Under High-Rise Tight 28″ Full-On Luxtreme
- Align™ Cropped Tank Top
- Wunder Train HR Tight – Capri
- Invigorate High-Rise Tight 25″
- Cool Racerback Short Tank Top Nulu
- lululemon Align™ High-Rise Pant 28″
- Key to Balance Yoga Tank Top
- Swiftly Tech Racerback Tank 2.0 Race Length
- Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Shirt 2.0
- Love Crew Short Sleeve T-Shirt Lightweight
- Pace Rival High-Rise Crop 22″
- Align™ Scalloped Hem High-Rise Tight 25″
- Rain Chaser Jacket
- Love V-Neck T-Shirt
- All Yours Cropped Hoodie
- Invigorate High-Rise Crop 23″
- Cates T-Shirt
- Fast and Free High-Rise Crop 23″
- Free to Be Serene Bra Longline
- Free to Be Elevated Bra
- Invigorate Training Tank Top
- Base Pace High-Rise Crop 17″
- Align™ Waist-Length Tank Top
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.
Initially, I only bought 2 bras, a love tee and the foil WU. But, after seeing the WU were being discontinued, I went back for 3 more pairs of WU in different lengths in black (and one more white love tee…feeling paranoid that basic colors were on MD.)
It’s pretty shocking they are discontinuing an original product. And I know it’s just leggings, but the announcement was kind of flippant, like buh-bye WU whatever eyeroll. It made me wonder about the direction they are going as they dump more and more core styles. It’s starting to feel like overpriced, fast fashion. Hopefully, I’m wrong.