PSA: It is my duty as a lululemon blogger to remind you that the SeaWheeze Registration opens today! Sort of. Here’s what you need to know:
- Registration is again into a non-binding lottery
- The registration window that opened today is for GROUPS ONLY. It will remain open until 10:00a PT on 2/19
- Only 30% of the field will be filled with groups
- If you enter the group lottery and aren’t selected, you MAY NOT enter the individual lottery the week following. It’s all or nobody.
- Individual lottery registration window opens on 2/20
- If you already know you can’t run but are thinking of entering only for the shorts to add to your collection, the usual Trackers and Speeds are NOT the shorts options this year. You get Hotty Hot 2″ , or Hotty Hot 4″
Now, it’s on to the usual clothing that I’m a day late and a fave short on thanks to snow, ice, and sticking my face so far into a vacation planning spreadsheet (I’m really good with Excel, mmmkay) that last night it was 10:30p before I knew it. Whoops.
Usually upload is a happy pile of heart-eyed emojis (irrelevant to the upcoming holiday) with one or two outstanding UGH’s in there. Scrolling through this week, I found myself facepalming a lot more than usual.
So, you know what? LET’S THROW FOUR YEARS OF CONVENTION TO THE WIND AND MIX IT UP THIS WEEK. (Do not, however, go for a run and spit into the wind. It will not end well for you. I do not say this because it did not happen to me on a windy run this weekend.)
5 Duds & a Fave: Yup I’m Serious About This
I mean. Look at this collage. It makes a turkey sandwich on Wonder Bread with American cheese on it look spicy. Side note: do Canadians eat American cheese, or do you all consider it bland AF and let us weirdos south of the border keep it for ourselves?
From top, L-R:
- Chill On Pullover ($118) in quicksand – Anyone have a faded oversize sweatshirt in their closet from 1993? Same look but it costs $118 less. Go with that option.
- On The Fly Pant Wide Leg Woven ($118) in frontier – These are the pants they made you wear at your job working the roller coaster at your local amusement park. I have friends who did that and did not enjoy the pants. I was a lifeguard for a Vitamin D fueled reason.
- Street To Studio Pant II Unlined ($98) in dark chrome – for when those other wacky khakis are in the wash.
- Hello Sunday Crop ($98) in heathered steam blue – If this is what Sunday says hello in, I can’t believe I’m about to say this… go home Sunday, you’re drunk. BRING ON MONDAY.
- Go Getter Bag Heatproof Pocket ($148) in washed marble alpine white silverscreen/silverscreen – no thank you, next.
The Fave ❤
All Tied Up Tank ($44) in Modern Stripe Heathered Black White
If I could walk away with only ONE piece from this weeks batch of news, this tank would be it. Can’t go wrong with a classic horizontal stripe, and once you tie it up in the back, the change in directions give this tank the perfect amount of dimension without being too busy.
If I were going on some tropical warm vacation, I’d snap this up in advance of said trip in a heartbeat. But I’m not. I’m going to…