Want to know what’s more exciting than this week’s upload?
After scoring on some marked down swimwear and caving on the Heathered Poseidon CRB on Sunday afternoon, I spent the majority of any office daydreaming I did today hoping that this week’s upload wouldn’t be too impressive. You know, because lulu isn’t free. Thankfully, this may win the prize for the least exciting upload since I began rambling on this little blog of mine… as illustrated by the jazzy images up above.
I should probably rename this week’s list “5 Pieces I’d consider wearing if someone gifted them to me & a Dud (or 6)”, but that’s just too many words for anyone.
5 Faves & a Dud – 6/16/15 Upload
Favorite #1: Flow Y Bra IV in Iris Flower ($42)
Favorite #2: What the Sport Tee in Heathered Gator Green ($58)
Favorite #3: Inspire Tight II (Mesh) in space dye twist iris flower pink shell/iris flower ($102)
The pattern earns the spot on the list, not so much the tights themselves. Zip and mesh and trim, oh my! You’re the reason I plan to wait for Wunders or High Times in these print to fall from the sky!
HA… I rhymed. Look at me go.
Favorite #4: Out & About Tote in Black ($128)
Favorite #5: Run Times Short *4-way Stretch in Poseidon ($54)
The Dud: Happy Strappy Long Line Bra in bleacher stripe black iris flower/black ($58)
Other Random Notes
- The Green Savasana Camo that everyone loved from last year is back! In… the Light as Air thong?
- Yet another Scuba Hoodie II has been released. Is anyone buying these heavier pieces in June?
- The Cool Racerback dropped in 3 colors this week, NONE of which are Pistachio. #foiledagain
- The Swiftly Tech Racerback is the latest tank to get the Iris Flower treatment.
- Lulu’s really pushing the Pleat to Street II Skirt hard. Another new color this week!